Chapter 60

Grace pov
We stayed at Kensington two extra days. I got up in the morning and kept to my normal schedule. I fed ad changed David then took him down to the garage with me. I found the stroller I was looking for and put him in it. I took a sip of one of the bottles of water I had, then started my run across the Kensington gardens.

I got to the public playground and stopped to rest, for the first time in a long time I was winded. David was stirring, I smiled and looked down at him. I drained one of the water bottles and caught my breath. Before continuing to the end of the park. And halfway back I stopped again, due to shortness of breath and David getting fussy. I took the hand towel out of the basket and dried off before I picked David up. "What's wrong buddy?" I asked as I rubbed his back. He moaned a bit. "Alright we'll go back." I said. I held him and walked the rest of the way. Once I got close enough, a valet ran over and pushed the stroller for me. David started crying again. "We're almost there, then we'll get you changed." I said as I kissed him. The valet put the stroller away as I took Davey in.

I took him up to the nursery and changed his diaper. "There you go buddy." I said as I picked him up. "Mummy?" Faith said. "Hey Baby." I said. I laid Davey back down and got Faith out. George and Charlotte were awake also. I got them out also, I groaned as I picked George up. "You are getting very heavy." I said. He giggled. I put him down. I picked David up and opened the door. They all ran down the hallway. I laughed as I watched them run down the hall. Will picked George up and Kate grabbed Charlotte. Faith had ran past them and ran to Harry. He picked her up, "so what are we doing today?" I asked. "Relaxing." Harry said. "I like that." I said. "How was your run?" Harry asked as we walked to breakfast. "I'm out of shape, I've gotta run more." I said as I leaned against him. "Just don't hurt yourself." He said kissing my head.

After breakfast I took a shower, and for the rest of the day we practically did nothing.

___________________________
A/n: sorry I haven't posted. I've been working on a mother story mainly. And I didn't have barely any ideas for this chapter, but this one is just separating the last chapter and the next. And remember you can always DM me if you want. I always love hearing from readers.
-princess