Chapter 17

Grace pov
I got up at eight and it myself ready. I texted Harry asking if I need to eat before, or if we were going to. He said not to, but if I wanted something small that would be okay.

Exactly at nine o'clock, a knock came at the door. I messed with my hair once more before answering the door. "Harry," I said, it wasn't him. One of his drivers stood their. "His majesty has asked to give you this." He said giving me an envelope. I opened it, "it's been a hard day's night for you. But when the work concludes. I find a homely place to relax. -H." I read. "What is this?" I asked. "A scavenger hunt," the driver said. "So I'm assuming this mean to go to my old flat." I said. "Then there we will go." He said. I followed him down to where the car was. The driver opened the back door for me and I got in.

We went to my flat, and there was a note on the door. I took it off and opened it. "Though thee, radiates with beauty, thine's cloths won't do." I went in, confused. I went into to my flat. There were a few women there along with my best friend Megan. "Megan." I squealed. she hugged me. "Omg, omg, omg I've missed you so much." We both said. "What the hell Miller. Did you forget about me?" she asked. "I tried calling you but your number changed." I said. "And I didn't have yours." She said. We quickly exchanged numbers. "Lady Grace, are you ready?" One of the women asked. "Um sure." I said. They had transformed my living room into a makeup studio. They washed my hair and gave me a small trim then, put me into a knee length lavender dress with matching heels. "You look hot." Megan said. The women did my makeup. Megan took a picture of the finish product. She handed me the next clue. "Some say music is for all ages. Classic rock is an example of ageless music. - H." It read. "All ages records. I used to take Harry their all the time." I said. "Then go." Megan said. I nodded and left my flat.

I got back into the car and went to all ages records, when I went in. Marcus who own the place handed me a note. "Find the five right albums for your next clue or it may cause a revolution." It read. "Beatles," I said. Putting the note down before looking through the thousands of albums to find. After my fifth try, I was about to give up. "Wait he mentioned a hard day's night, he mentioned Revolution so, that was on Hey Jude." I said to myself as I gathered the right albums. It got the other two. "Which one is last." I said. "Help!," I exclaimed, Help! was their fifth album. I grabbed the album then took it to the counter. "These are right," Marcus said. He took the Abbey road one off the counter. "Here's your next clue." He said. "Wow that was an easy one." I said.

I left and went to Abbey road. I got out of the car and looked for the next clue. I walked up and down the street looking for the next clue. Someone tapped me. I turned around, Paul McCartney stood their. "Are you Grace Miller?" He asked. "I am," I said. I fumbled with the record in my hands. "Here let's trade, I give you this clue, and I also sign that record for you." He said. I nodded. I took the note from him as he signed the record. "Now you must be famished. Go to where we used to eat, for a lunch." It said. Paul McCartney gave me the record back. "Thank you, if it is also too much to ask, can I get a photo?" I asked. "No, not at all." He said. I got a by-stander to take our photo with the famous cross walk behind us. I thanked both the be-stander and Paul before going to the car.

I sent Harry the photo, on the way to Kensington Palace. "Having fun?" He replied. "Yes, but what is going on?" I asked. "You'll see, it will all make since at the end." He sent back. "Ugh, I hate not knowing." I sent back. "I know," he said. I put the phone down. We were pulling into Kensington Palace. The car stopped and a butler opened the door for me and I got out with the multiple envelopes and the record. Prince Charles was waiting on the step. I walked over and curtsied. "Good afternoon Grace." He said. "Come let's talk," he said. He offered me his arm. I took it.

"You love Harry, correct?" He asked as we walked. "Yes, sir. To the moon and back." I said. "Would you do anything for him?" He asked. "yes, sir. Sylvester Stallone said, 'I learned the real meaning of love. Love is absolute loyalty. People fade, looks fade, but loyalty never fades.'" I said. He nodded.

We went to a small parlor that was set up for tea. Princess Camilla was In their. "Afternoon, Grace." She said coming over to us. "You can place those down, on the coffee table." She said. I let go of Prince Charles's arm and put them on the coffee table. "Please sit down." She said. I did. "So how have you been, how's the training coming?" Camilla asked. "Good, I'm Really excited for the race tomorrow. And coach, she knows what she's doing. I don't know if I'll place but it's never about the placing." I said. "But your fast aren't you?" Prince Charles said. "Yes, I am. Will and Harry have both tried to out run me, but both have failed, well Harry did once by cheating." I said laughing at the memory. "How's school going, and interesting projects?" Prince Charles asked. "Um, well I guess the project I did at the end of the first semester, I enjoyed the most, it was the one on Diana's work." I said. They both tensed up. "Did you do well on it?" Camilla finally asked. "I did, I guess the hardest part about it was the research. I'd read ten biographies on Diana, but I couldn't find what I needed. so I called Will for help, since Harry was in the Arctic ." I said. "Smart use of resources." Camilla said. "Thank you." I said.

We chatted a while longer, till we finished. Prince Charles and Camilla walked me out. Prince Charles handed me a letter. It read, "go to where we first meet to receive your prize." I flipped it over to see if their was anything else. "Go to Buckingham palace." I told the driver, "yes ma'am." He said.

He took the long was to the Palace. I was annoyed at the route he'd taken. He'd driven strait through downtown London. We were three blocks away, and we hadn't moved At all in the last twelve minutes. "You know what, I'm just going to walk from here." I said. "Miss, I'd prefer you staying in the car." The driver said. "Well by the time we get their it'll be past my curfew." I said as I grabbed the pile of papers and the record from the day. "I'm just going to walk." I said getting out of the car.

I made it there in ten minutes. I was taken to a room and freshened up. I walked up the steps. I kept walking and Kate was in the hallway, she handed me a Rose, and started following me. A little farther Will was in the Hallway, he gave me a rose. I kept going and Prince Phillip handed me a Rose. Then her majesty gave me a rose at the base of another stairwell. On the way to the top,  Prince Charles and Camilla both gave me a rose. Jackson, handed me a rose, then cheif, Missy, and Megan.

I stood a few steps away from the top, Harry stood with two more roses. I kept walking and he handed them to me. "What is all this?" I asked. everyone who I'd passed, stood at the bottom of the stairs watching us. "Grace, I love you so much. Your my high, your lips are like a drug has no cure for addiction. And leaving me with out them makes me weak and delirious, craving for the high they give me. And I can't go on with life with out that high. I'm an addict for you and I want to spend my life with you." He said getting down on one knee. He took my hand. I was about to cry. "Harry..." I managed to say. "Gracie, what I'm trying to say is, will you marry me?" He asked taking a ring box out. He opened it presenting her majesty's engagement ring. I started crying. "Yes," I squeaked. "Yes, a thousand time yes." I screamed as Harry stood up and kissed me. I dropped the roses and rapped my arms around his neck. "I love you so much." I said. Harry put the ring on my finger. "I love you too." He said. He picked up the roses and gave them Back to me. He lead me back down the stairwell. Her majesty took my left hand. "It looks beautiful on you." She said admiring in. "It does," Prince Phillip said. "Thank you," I managed to say. I looked at the clock, how had so much time passed since I'd gotten here. "No, curfew." I said. "What?" Harry said. "Curfews in ten minutes." I said. "Well, we can't have you being late," her majesty said. I curtsied, before Harry and I left.