Chapter 32

-two years later-

Grace pov
I rode my bike to the London's Home for Girls, I parked my bike in the back and went in the back door. "Morning," I yelled. "Morning Grace." The girls chinned, as they ate breakfast. "How's life?" Nevaeh, a new girl asked. "Amazing," I said sitting down with the girls. "How's Prince Harry?" Madelyn asked. "He's good," I said. Ren, was reading a People's magazine. "Are you going to tell the girls what's going on for the next three weeks?" Angie asked. "Oh, ya. So this evening, Harry and I are going to Northern Ireland, for a brief, and I mean only two day weekend. Before we're going to the Caribbean for a few weeks on Royal business involving Her Majesty's Royal Jubilee. But I've called a friend who's also a social worker, and she's going to fill in for me." I said. "But? It won't be you." Ren said. "I know, but I'll email, you all. And tell you what I'm doing, and maybe a Skype call?" I said. The girls cheered. "Alright, we have a busy Friday ahead of us. Maureen, Ren, Jackie, Dina, Tuesday, and Margo. You all have dance Rehearsals all day. So Grace is going to take you all to that. The rest of you, will be running errands with me." Angie said. "So go get ready, and then we'll leave." She continued. "Alright," I said. Leaning back in the chair. My phone buzzed. I took it out and looked at it, Kate had sent me a photo of George with bed-head. I unlocked my phone. "Why do you torment me with your son? You know Harry and I want one." I sent then closed my phone. "Good things come to those who wait." Kate sent back. I didn't respond.

When the six girls I had for the day were ready, we went to the garages and I cranked the van. I put my sunglass on. And backed out. The security guards who were with me followed in another Van.
•••
After the day was over, Harry and I left for North Ireland.

That weekend was really heated, if you know what I mean.

-three weeks later-
Harry and I were in Jamaica. We're were going to meet the Marley family today. The phone rang, Harry let go of me and grabbed the phone. "Hello?" He muttered. I felt sick. I jumped out of bed. "Gracie?" Harry called after me. I ran to the bathroom, and emptied my stomach of everything I'd ate the previous night. I leaned up against the bathtub. "Grace are you alright?" Harry asked coming in. I shook my head. I felt another wave of sickness coming. I threw up again, Harry held my hair back for me. Harry rubbed my back. I finished and Harry handed me a wet cloth. "How do you feel?" He asked. "Like crap," I said. "Do you want me to send for a doctor?" He asked. "No, I should rest, then I'll be fine tomorrow." I said looking at him sympathetically. "Alright, I'll have someone keep an eye on you, and I'll check on you through out the day." Harry said kissing my forehead. He then felt my forehead, "you don't seem to have a fever." He said. I shrugged. "Do you want me to take you to the bedroom, or do you want to stay here?" He asked. "Here, I'll get to the bedroom on my own." I said. "Alright," he said kissing me again. I put my hair into a ponytail. In case I threw up again.

Harry came back into the bathroom when he was dressed. "I hope you feel better darling." He said. I nodded. A knock came at the door. "Your highnesses, it's time to go." Jeffry, Harry and My publicist yelled. "Coming, feel better darling." Harry said leaving me again. I felt another lurch in my stomach and threw up again. Harry looked back at me sympathetically. "Get some rest, Darling." He said before he left.

I got up and showered. It was refreshing to just get all the grime off me. After I was clean I brushed my teeth till I had the rancid taste out of my mouth. I put on one of Harry's sleep shirts and climbs back into bed.

I woke up to my phone ringing. "Hello?" I asked. "How do you feel darling?" Harry asked. "Better, it was probably just something I ate." I said. "But we've been eating the same thing for the entire trip." He said. "I don't know," I said. "So this afternoon is Mrs. Marley. Do you feel up to it?" He asked. "Ya, I'm feeling better." I said getting up. "Alright, can you get ready on twenty?" He asked. "Probably." I said. I got up and found a blue dress. I quickly put myself together. I brushed my hair and put a headband on to hold my hair back.

I wanted in the lounge for Harry. I got up and found something small to eat, I didn't want to throw off my stomach. Harry came in and we left.

Since Harry and I both loved Reggae, and were fans of Bob Marely. We were going to meet with his wife, Rita and a few of their children. The car stopped and Harry helped me out. I held my purse in front of my as Harry and I walked to the small school. There was a tarp set up, with chairs set up under it. We were told to sit, while the children preformed dances for us. One of the girls grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him up to dance with them. Another child pulled me to the floor too. I tried my best to copy them. But I just found myself laughing at myself and Harry.

We were taken inside the school where we met Rita, She shook our hands with both hands. "It's wonderful, to meet you." I said to her. "And you, your as fast as a Jamaican." She said, I laughed. "I wish I still was," I said. "Maybe you still are," she said. "I don't know. It is wonderful to meet you." I said again. She hugged me and I excepted it. "You are a strong and Powerful woman, you will do great." she said. "Thank you," I said. We were shown through the school. The children were all so sweet and welcoming.