Chapter 34

-Two months later-
The public knew I was pregnant. Angie was making me take more days off. Even though I didn't need them. I was eleven weeks pregnant. I was forming a small bump but it wasn't really noticeable.

The car dropped me off at the London house for Girls. I went in the girls were sitting on the couch watching the Telly. It was Monday, and most of the girls had school, a few had dance school, but two of the girls had online school. "Grace," the girls on the couch exclaimed. "Morning." I said. "So, how's the baby?" Margo asked. "The baby's alright." I said taking a seat in the living room. "So, when are you going to tell us the gender?" Ren asked. "You'll find out with the rest of the country." I said. Tugging at my blue shirt. "It's a boy?" Margo exclaimed. "I didn't say that," I said. "So it's a girl?" Ren asked. "I didn't say that either," I said with smile. Harry and I were finding that out this afternoon.

I got up and went to the kitchen, "Morning Grace." Angie said. "Who am I taking today?" I asked. "Dance girls, and there is a meeting for parents." She said. "Alright," I said. "Girls going to Miss. Daae Dance and Opera Academy the van will be pulling out in ten minutes with or with out you." I yelled. Angie gave me the keys. I went out and cranked the car. The girls came out. One of the security guards ran over to the car. "Yes?" I asked. "Dutchess Catharine wants you to call her." He said. "Alright I will." The girls climbed into the car.

I drove to the school and found a place to park. We went on.

I went to the auditorium with the other parents, luckily there were a lot other parents their, so I tried to dissolve into the background. Jonathan, one of the body guards stood with me. A couple came over to us. "Hi, I don't believe I know you. I'm Mary Elizabeth Carter, I'm PTA president. This is my husband Robert." She said. "I'm Grace." I said shaking her hand. Mary Elizabeth shook hands with Jonathan. "What's your daughter's name?" She asked. "Oh, we're not." Jonathan and I said at the same time. "I'm a social worker for a girls home, and six of the girls go here." I said. "ah, that makes since." She said. I could feel the tension between us. "do you know when the meeting's going to stray because I have another appointment to get to." I said. "Oh don't worry it'll be over before you know it." Mary Elizabeth said.

After the meeting I found the girls in the hallway. "Behave today, no fights Tuesday." I said. "No promises." She said. "Tuesday I'm serious," I said. "Alright no fights," she said. "Be good," I told them again before they went to their classes.

I drove back to the house and parked. "Angie, I'm gone, for the day." I yelled. "Alright, but you will pick the girls up right?" She called back. "I will," I said.

I got into the car that had brought me to the house, I then called Kate. "Grace, Will and I have news." Kate said sounding jittery. "That would be?" I asked. "In pregnant," she said. "Again?" I asked. "Yes," She squealed. "Kate that's amazing, I'm so happy for you two. Especially after your last miss-carriage." I said. "To night we have to have a girl talk." I said. "Definitely." She said. "Alright, I'll talk to you two later." I said.

The car stopped on an ally and I got in the different car, since the press was following. The other car took me to my appointment. Harry was waiting for me. "How has your day gone?" He asked. "Good, I had to go to a meeting at Miss. Daae's. Someone thought Jonathan and I were a couple," I said. Harry laughed.

We were takes back and my doctor, Dr. Hall came in. "How are you today Princess?" She asked as she felt my stomach. "Alright," I said. "Not under stress?" She asked. "No," I said. "Alright, let's do an ultrasound." She said. I lifted my shirt, and Dr. Hall squirted the cold gel on my stomach. Harry was holding my hand. I looked over at him, he smiled and kissed me. I looked at the screen. "Congratulations, Your Highness. Your expecting a girl." Dr. Hill said. I looked at Harry and smiled. He kissed me again. "Your happy?" I asked. "I'm happy if your Happy." He said. Dr. Hall wiped the fell off my stomach. "I'll let you two talk alone." She said leaving. I sat up and pulled my shirt down. "No what?" I asked. "Well, we have the choice to tell the press or not." Harry said. "Here's an idea, let's mess with the press. Let's make them think it's a boy, but your family will know it's a girl." I said. "How will we make them think it's a boy?" Harry asked. "Simple, were Blue a lot." I said. "Messing with the press, I haven't done that in a while." He said kissing me again. "So, now what?" I asked, as I got down from the table. "Well we could do lunch." Harry said.
"Lunch sounds good." I said.

____________________
A/n: Comment baby girl names please