Chapter 36

Grace pov
Four weeks later
Tonight was the Christmas run downtown. It was only a 3k fun run. Harry and I were doing it. Being 28 weeks pregnant I didn't know how I was going to do. "Ready Darling?" Harry asked. "Yep, see you after the race?" I said kissing him. "Is that a challenge?" He asked. "Maybe." I said. "Your on." He said. Kissing me. We were standing in a crowd.

The gun went off and we started running, I was good at running for long distance. It wasn't sprinting but, it was close. I lost Harry and joined the pack of men in the front. I was panting the entire time. We turned the final corner and I sprinted the rest of the way, I passed three men in the process. I crossed the finish line. I was exhausted. I walked to where Megan was, she handed me the jug of water. "Thanks," I panted. "You okay?" She asked. "I'll be fine." I said. I found a break of the barricades and walked to Megan. "Princess Grace, would you mind doing a quick interview?" A reported asked. "Sure, do mind if I sit?" I asked. "Not at all," he said. I wiped the sweat from my face. "So why do the race tonight?" He asked. "I love running, and tonight it was for a good cause, and it's a tradition, for Harry and I. Doing the race, me beating him and waiting for him to finish." I said rubbing my belly, it was a habit I'd started a few months ago. "And it's safe for you to run?" He asked. "Ya, my doctor knows running is a big part of my life, and she says it's a healthy way to stay fit while pregnant." I said. We were a ways in front of the finish line. "Hold on," I said getting up. "GO HARRY!" I yelled. As he ran by, he smiled in my direction and waved to me. "Well thank you for your time, would you mind if I got a photo of you and Prince Harry?" The reported said, I wiped my hands off and shook his hand. "Not at all," I said. I took another swig of water while Harry found us. "I beat you," I said. "I still beat three of the fastest people alive." He said. "By cheating." I said. We posed for the photo. Then the reporter left. "So how do you feel?" Harry asked. "Alright, tired, my ankles hurt." I said. "Let's go then." Harry said. I put my jacket and sweatpants on.

We went to the car and went to Kensington. I showered, then got ready for bed. Kate came in, "how was the race?" She asked, rubbing her belly. "Good, how are you?" I asked. "Good," she said. their was a moment of silence before George started yelling down the hall. Harry came out and I got in bed.

•••

Harry had his arms rapped around my stomach. I felt a pulse in my stomach, I sat up. "Alright Gracie?" Harry muttered. I felt the pulse again. "I don't know." I said. Harry turned the light on. I felt the pulse again, I leaned over. "Grace are you alright?" He asked, "I don't think so." I said. Harry scooped me up and carried me to the carport.

One of the cars was sitting in the carport. Harry put me in the back. I scooted over and Harry sat next to me. "They feel like contractions," I told Harry, concern swept over his face. "Where to your Highness?" The driver asked. "St. Mary's woman Pavilion." Harry said as he held my hand. "It's going to be alright," he said. "I don't want the baby just yet." I told him.

•••
I was laying in a hospital bed, one of the places I hated the most. Harry was asleep in a chair.

Dr. Hill and another doctor came in. "Am I in labor?" I asked. "No, they're just Braxton hicks, they're preparing your body for labor." Dr. Hill said. "Thank goodness," I said. "Harry," I called. "Yes, Love?" He stretched. Dr. Hill retold Harry the news. "Your free to go home now," Dr. Hill said. I sat up. "I'll have a nurse bring you the release papers." Dr. Hill said leaving with the other Doctor. Harry got up and came over to me, "I'm so happy your alright." Harry said kissing me. I hugged him, and he returned it and held me.

We went back to Kensington, relieved. "Harry we should talk about names." I said sitting on the bed. "What do you mean?" He asked. "We don't have any names chosen for baby girl." I said rubbing my stomach. "Do you want to do that now?" He asked. "It would relax me." I said. "Alright," he said, he grabbed notepads off the desk, he handed one to me, and went to the other side of the room.

"Names:
Diana
Faith
Zoë
Sophia
Elizabeth
Caroline
Georgia
Spencer "

I looked over at Harry, "do you have names?" He asked. I nodded. He came over and had a few similar names. Elizabeth and Diana were both on the list. "Spencer?" Harry asked. "It was my father's name. And when I was In Georgia, their was a girl named Spencer." I said. "Spencer was my mother's maiden name." He said. "That's right," I said. "So explain your thought process." Harry said. "Well Diana, after your mother, and Faith seemed to go with that." I said. "Diana Faith, I like that." Harry said. "Do you like that?" He asked my belly. Baby girl kicked. "Yes," Harry laughed. "My mother's middle name was Elizabeth and my Father's first name was Spencer." I said. "So you want that to be a part of her name?" He asked. I nodded. "So how about Spencer Elizabeth Diana-Faith." Harry said. "Or flip it, have Diana Faith first, then have Elizabeth Spencer last." I said. "I can live with that." Harry said. I stretched, "we should get to bed." Harry said. I laid on my pregnancy pillow and Harry rapped his arms around me. I felt him move so his lips were next to my stomach. "Good night, Diana." He said kissing my belly. "Good night Gracie." He kissed my cheek.

______________________
A/n: so the baby name
Diana Faith Elizabeth-Spencer.
-princess