Chapter 35

Grace pov
Three months later.
I was twenty four weeks and showing. tonight, at the Home for Girls we were having our yearly all nighter. I was going.

"Grace, please your in no condition to do an all nighter." Harry said. "Harry I'll be fine. Angie's a trained Paramedic, two of the body guards coming with me also are. So if anything happens they can handle it and you aren't but a phone call away." I said. I felt the baby kick. I took Harry's hand to try to distract him. I put his hand on my stomach. "We will be fine." I said. Harry rapped his arms around me. "uh, alright. I don't think I could convince you other wise." He said. "Thank you," I said kissing him. He got down on his knees. "Be good for mummy," Harry said kissing my belly. My baby bump was noticeable now.

•••
The car stopped around back of the home. I got out and walked to the back door. I went in. "Afternoon, everyone." I said. "Good afternoon, Grace." Angie said. "Where are the girls?" I asked. "Making movie selections, they've already rolled out their sleeping bags." Angie said. I went into the living room, twelve sleeping bags were rolled out on the floor. I went up the stairs. "Girls?" I called. "Grace," some of the girls yelled. They came out and hugged me. "Careful, of the baby." I said putting a hand on my stomach. "Sorry did we hurt it?" Dina asked. "No," I said. "So what movie are we watching tonight?" I asked. As we went into one of the girls rooms. I sat down on the bottom bunk of a bed. "So we picked a few Tim Burton movies, well they're all Tim Burton movies." Margo said. "Wonderful." I smiled.

•••
We were halfway through our third movie. "Is anyone else hungry?" I asked getting up. "It's just you Grace." Angie said. I normally didn't take food form them. But normally I wasn't eating for two. I grabbed another two slices of pizza and joined the girls in the living room. I managed to sit down on the floor. Tuesday was already asleep. In her sleeping bag. I was leaning against the couch. I kept dozing, but I was determined to stay awake. "Grace you alright?" Angie asked. "Ya I'm fine," I said. "You sure, your dozing." She said. "I'm a bit tired." I said. "Then you should go to sleep." Angie said. I did feel like I was going to fall asleep any moment. "Fine, sleep wins." I said. I got up and went to the front door. The security guards were out their. "Are you alright princess?" Jonathan asked. "I'm alright. I was just going to let you know I was going to bed." I said. "Alright, Good night Princess." He said. I went upstairs to Angie's room. I put my robe on the chair by the bed and climbed in.

•••
I felt fingers rubbing my arm. I pulled the blanket over my shoulder. I felt wet sloppy kisses on my neck. I sat up, a man I'd never seen was sitting on the bed. He had a devilish grin on his face. He pushed me back down. I tried to stop him from kissing me. I screamed. He groped my breast. I punched him and got off the bed. The door flung open and the four security guards came in. "get him away from me." I screamed. I put my robe on. And held my self. Angie came in. "Grace are you alright?" She asked. I sat down in the chair. I started crying. "I want Harry." I said. "I'll call him, Your Highness." One of the guards said. As two others had the man pinned against the wall. "Grace what happened?" Angie asked. I told her what had happened. She hugged me. I felt my little girl move. "Princess, we will need to document this with the police, the intrusion and assault." Jonathan said. "Alright, but ask them to keep it down low, I don't want the press knowing." I said wiping my eyes. "Here let's go downstairs." Angie said. She grabbed a blanket and rapped it around me.

She sent the girls to their rooms. And sat on the couch with me. Officers arrived shortly. I wiped my eyes. They talked to me while, Angie made sure nothing had been taken. A sports car pulled up outside. Harry got out and ran to the front door. "Grace," he said coming in. He came over and hugged me. "I told you," he said. He sat on the couch with me. When the officers left. Harry and I also left. I apologized to the girls since I couldn't stay. Harry carried me to his car even though I could walk. He put me in the passenger seat. I buckled in and he got in the driver seat and cranked the car.

"Grace, what happened, what did the man do?" Harry asked. I told him, "I'm so sorry Gracie." He said. "I should have listened and stayed home with you and George." I Said. "It's neither of our faults, it's that man's fault." Harry said. I nodded.

We rode In Silence for a while till I turned the radio on. Sacrifice by Elton John was playing. "Harry I'm hungry." I said. Harry laughed. "What would you like?" He asked with his hand on my stomach. "Would an ice cream Sunday be unreasonable?" I asked. "Love it's 11 degrees (Celsius) outside, and you want and ice cream Sunday." Harry asked. "And chips?" I asked. "Anything else?" Harry asked as he turned into a McDonald. He put his hood on, and I looked out the window. "Hello welcome to McDonalds what can I get you?" The cashier asked. "Two Large chips," I said. "Two large chips, and a large hot fudge Sunday." Harry said. "Will that be it?" The cashier asked. Harry looked at me, "that's all." I said. "4.50 at the window." The cashier said. Harry left the window down letting chill get into the car. The cashier handed Harry the food, who handed it to Me. I left the fries in the bag and ate the ice cream Sunday.

We drove to Kensington. Where Harry and I went back to sleep. I was so tired.
It wasn't long after I'd fallen asleep, when I heard a small voice by the bedside. "Aunt Gracie?" George said, pulling on my arm. "Georgie, what is it?" I asked. "Can I sleep with you and uncle Harry?" He asked. "Crawl in," I said. He crawled over my legs and walked to the space between Harry and I. he snuggled up against me back.

In the morning, I woke up with my pregnancy pillow on the floor and I had George in a death grip. "So I woke up to this this morning." Harry said as he was filming George and I. "Morning Harry." I said as I let George go. "Morning Gracie." He said putting his phone on the bedside table. He got back in bed and kissed me. "Take it easy today," Harry said. "I will, Georgie and I will hang out today." I said. "Be good, for mummy." Harry said kissing my belly. I felt the baby kick. I smiled and sat up.