Chapter 4

Today I was leaving England, ya I was a bit sad but then again I was happy to travel some were else.

I was bringing my luggage down to the door. I'd brought it all down to the door when someone knocked on the door. I opened and Harry was standing there with his grandmother. Instinctively curtsied. "Your majesty." I said. "I hope you have a wonderful time in the states, don't forget us." She said. "I won't," I said. "Well don't we won't keep you long. You do have a plane to catch." She said. "Thank you your highness for giving me this opportunity." I said. "It is nothing, child. Harry take her bags to the car." She instructed. "Your highness he doesn't need to." "Child pleases Harry can do it." She said. "You have already done so much for me." I said. "And you have been a blessing to my family and I." She said. "It's been an honor to know your family and work for you, Your Majesty." I said. "I will miss you tearily." she said. "I will too." I said.

•••
Harry drove me to the airport. "Call me when you land." He said. I leaned over and kissed him. "I will," I got out and got my stuff out. "Keep me updated about your family." I told him. I leaned into the car again and kissed him. "I will, I love you. Grace." Harry said. "Love you too, Harry." I said. "Be careful." He said. "I will," I went into the airport. I kept my sunglasses on. And got my tickets and went through security.
•••
When the plane landed in Georgia, yes, Georgia. Out of every where I could have gone I chose Georgia. But hey I wanted to go to far inland. Then I'd be farther from Harry and England. But I this would be good for me, I'd never been outside of the small island England sits on. I felt so small now her in the US.

I got a cab and had it take me to the UGA campus. I got my luggage and signed in. I was staying in a flat really close to campus.

Another taxi dropped me off. They had guys outside the flats to helped take the stuff in. One of the guys helped me take my stuff to the flat. The flat was was already finished. It smelled terrible. I was going to need to change this room desperately. I took my phone out and called Harry. "Hello love," he answered. "Hi Harry." I said. "How was your flight?" He asked. "Alright," I said. "So where are you now?" He asked." I am at my new flat, it smells but with a little TLC I can get to feel like home. The first thing to go is the painting of the nude woman." I said starring at it. "Well, I'll let you get settled." Harry said. "Alright, I miss you." I said. "I miss you too," he said. "Love you Harry." I said then hung up. I put my phone down on the counter. It was sticky. "It's going to take a lot of TLC." I said. I put my stuff down on the couch and went into the kitchen. I found the cleaning supplies and started whipping the counter off. Two girls came in. "So we do have a new roommate this year." One of them said. "Hi I'm Olivia, Liv for short." One said. "Grace Miller," I said shaking her hand. "I'm Becca," the other girl said. "Nice to meet you." I said. They both had strong accents. Both different. "Where you from?" Liv asked. "London, where are you two from?" I asked. "I'm from Macon, Georgia and Becca's from Tampa, Florida." Liv said. "Cool," I said. "Here we'll show you your room." Becca said. I went into the room on the other side of the kitchen. "Here's your room." Liv said. It looked like a pig stye. "like I just told my boyfriend, nothing a little TLC can't fix." I said. "ooh, boyfriend do tell us about him."  Liv said. "Maybe later." I said. I put my stuff down on the bed and I took one of my scented candles out. "Got a light?" I asked. It was one of Harry's that I'd stolen. Honestly If we weren't going to see each other in person for almost a year. I wanted to remember what he smelled like. "Ya I'll get one." Becca said. "So like I know this is a weird questions, but what do you think of Doctor Who?" Liv asked. "Doctor Who?" I asked. "There will be a problem if you don't like it. and we will force you to like it." She said very seriously. I laughed. "I'm British for bloody sake, of course I watch Doctor Who. Harry and I watch it  every weekend." I said. "Becca We've got a Whovian." Liv yelled into the rest of the flat. "YES!" Becca yelled. I laughed at them.  Becca came back with a lighter. I lit the candle. "So well leave you so get settled." Liv said. They left and closed the door behind me. I laid down of the mattress and  went to sleep I was so jetlagged.