Chapter 58

Grace pov
I was getting ready for Prince Charles birthday party. Even Though his birthday was two days ago. I was due Any day, but it didn't stop me from attending. The public knew I was pregnant.

Harry came up behind me and rapped his arms around my swollen stomach. "So how is the baby?" He asked kissing my cheek. "Behaving right now." I said. Harry tapped my stomach to get our baby to kick. I pushed his hand away and grabbed the diamond earrings I had out. "You look stunning," Harry said, "thank you." I said. I was wearing a loose carnation pink dress. With diamond jewelry and tiara. "So are you hungry?" Harry asked me. "Very." I said. We went and said goodnight to Faith, then left for Buckingham palace.

Harry helped me out and we went to the car, and I took his arm. We went to the dinning party. "Introducing There Royal Highness Prince Harry and Princess Grace," we were announced. The guest bowed and curtsied, we went and started mingling with the guest. Most of the guest were asking about the baby and when I was due.

"So do you know the gender?" Eugenie asked. "We don't, while I was in the coma. Harry didn't want while I was in a coma, and when I woke up we just decided to wait to find out when the baby's born." I said rubbing my stomach.

When we were seated for dinner Harry pushed my chair in. And The first course was brought out.

Half way through the main corse, I felt my water break. I grabbed Harry's sleeve. "Harry, my water just broke." I whispered. He looked at me, then my stomach. He got up, and then helped me up. We left and Harry took me to a parlor down the hall. He helped me lay on the couch, as he called for a car to come around back. He came over and sat next to me and rubbed my hand. "It's going to be alright." He said. I kept a hand on my stomach, "how embarrassing this is?" I huffed. A knock came at the door. Harry got up and went to the door. "Her Majesty would like to know if everything is alright?" It sounded like Megan. "Let her in," I said propping myself up. Harry did. She came in a curtsied, "don't curtsied." I said pointing at her. "So are you alright?" She asked worried. "I'll be fine as soon as the car comes." I huffed. "So what happened?" She asked. "My water broke." I sAid. "Wow, so how far away is the car?" Megan asked Harry. "The car should be here momentarily. I don't want to take her downstairs till the car gets here." Harry said. "Alright, I'll inform your family." Megan curtsied then left. Harry's phone rang. He came over and sat with me as he answered it. "Wonderful, we will be down in a few minutes." Harry said before hanging it up. "Can you get up?" He asked. I nodded. He helped me up but a major contraction hit. I screamed in pain. Harry scooped me up and ran out of the room, down the stairs and to where the private car pick up was. A valet open the back door for Harry and he put me in the car, and got in next to me. "It's going to be alright," he said. The driver stepped on it and took off to St. Mary's.

We got there and Harry got me out and carried me bridal style into the Women's pavilion. "Help us, please my wife needs help." Harry yelled. A nurse ran over and Harry put me down into the wheel chair. "Harry?" I called back to him. "I'm coming." He said.

They took me a hospital room put a hospital gown on, and got me hooked up to a few machines. Harry came in and kissed my hand. I moaned at the pain in my lower back. Harry rubbed my hand.

Two hours later
I woke up to strong pressure to back. "Harry, get Dr. Hill." I said clutching my stomach. "What's wrong?" He asked. "My back, the baby's pushing against my back when they stretches." I moaned. "I'll tell her." He kissed my forehead. A knock came at the door. Harry opened the door. "Hey, is Grace alright?" Kate asked pushing past Harry. "I'm peachy," I slurred. "You said that last time so, I'll take that as a no." She said, she moved the hairs off of my face.

Harry pov
I found Dr. Hill, "can I help you your highness?" She asked looking up from a file. "Grace is complaining of pains in her back." I said. "Alright," she got up and I followed her back to the room. I heard Grace scream before we got there. Dr. Hill and I took off running towards the room. We went in, and Kate was trying to soothe Grace. "The baby's pushing again." She said as sweat dripped off her face. Dr. Hill talked to Grace a while, and asked her about the pain. She had a nurse come in and give her a shot in her back, to lessen the pressure on he spine.

-two hours later-
Grace was a sleep, I was browsing the media, I was seeing if anyone had seen me carrying Grace out of the parlor I'd taken her too. I saw a couple photos of us leaving, and only one of me carrying her out.

Grace shot up in bed gripping her stomach and letting out a small cry. Standing, I went to her. "It's time." She whimpered. I ran to the door and yelled for Dr. Hill. I went back to Grace, And tried to calm her down. Nurses were scurrying around preparing Grace to give birth. When they allowed me to hold her hand again, I kissed her hand. "When you feel your next contraction, I want you to push." Dr. Hill said to Grace. She nodded, she screamed and squeezed my hand. I massaged the area between the bone in her hand. "Harry stop it," she hissed at me. I did, she screamed again and while she was panting I let go of her hand so I could crack my knuckles, she hit me in the stomach. "What was that for?" I asked. "You let go." She said. "I'm sorry." Taking her hand again. She made a weird squeaky scream. "Come on Grace you can do better than that." Dr. Hill said. "Come on babe." I said rubbing her hand again. She gave out a blood curling scream along with a death-grip on my hand. "Great, one more like that," Dr.Hill said. Grace moaned. "Come on Gracie. Your almost there." I said. She screamed again three more times, till another small scream joined her's. "It's a boy." Dr. Hill exclaimed. She laid him on Grace's chest. I moved so the nurses could work on them. I smiled, I was happy, not just because I had a son, but because I had another child with Grace. A nurse let me stand get next to Grace. "He's beautiful." I said to her as I kissed her forehead. "Not as bad as the first time," she laughed. "I'll go get Faith in the morning." I told her. Dr. Hill let my cut the umbilical cord, then a nurse took him away.

They left Grace and I alone. "What should we name him?" I asked. "Edward," she said. "After my uncle?" I asked. "No not intentionally, but it's a name I like. Or David, that's another choice." She said. "how about David Edward?" I said. "I like it." She said. I took my phone out and went to Will's contact so I could text him. "So 'Prince David Edward of Wales, born at 12:37 am, November 17th 2017.' I'll send him a picture later." I said. Grace nodded and went to sleep. I went back to the chair I'd slept in earlier, to return to sleep.

I woke up in the morning around seven. Grace was still asleep, so I got up and quietly left. I went down the hall to the nursery, to see David. He was sleeping in a crib with other babies around him. "Which one is yours?" A guy who was standing next to me asked. "Second row, third from the left." I said. "It he your first?" The guy asked. "No, second. I was actually going to go get my little girl now." I said. "Well I won't keep you from that." The guy said.

I went to Kensington, Kate and Will ran up to me when I left the Nursery with Faith still half asleep. I'd dressed her in a white shirt, and a red velvet dress. The collar poking out of it. She had white socks with a frill around the edge with black Mary Janes. She was sucking her thumb and was holding onto her favorite stuffed bear and her blanket. "How'a Grace?" Kate asked in almost a whisper. "She was still sleeping when I left. So I didn't get to talk to her." I said. "Did you see David?" Will asked. "I did, I'll probably get to hold him when I get back." I said. "We'll send us photos." Kate said. "I will," I said.

I took Faith to the car and put her in a car seat. We rode to St. Mary, and went in the front door where the crowds were. Faith waved, before going in.

We went up to the room Grace was in, she was awake and holding a blue bundle. "Harry," she chimed. "Mummy," Faith squealed. I took her over to Grace. "Be careful with mummy." I said as I sat on the side of the bed with Faith. "Faith this is your little brother, David." Grace said. She looked at David then Grace confused. "Why?" She asked. "Well um.." Grace looking at me for the answer. "Well we wanted another child, so you could have a sibling." I told her. "Okay," she smiled, she crawled over to Grace and sat next to her. I took a photo of them. "Here take him, your probably dying to hold him." Grace said. She gave me
David. I put my phone down and Grace grabbed my phone. She took a photo of David and I. Then I laughed.

Around ten, they released Grace. I held held David as Grace changed. Faith was sitting next to me. "Now you know that mummy and daddy will be very busy with David, so if you think we're ignoring you, we're not. We still love you, but David's going to keep us occupied." I told Faith. "Can I help you?" She asked. "We'll see." I said. Grace came out of the bathroom dressed, she put her coat on then I gave her David. "Ready?" I asked, "button Faith's coat up and we can go." She said, I knelt down and buttoned Faith's jacket. "Let's go," I said. We went outside and the clicking of cameras filled the street. I picked Faith up and held her. I smiled, the car came up and I put Faith in her car seat, while Grace was putting David in the car seat. The driver helped her in, and closed the door behind her. I got into the passenger seat and looked back at my family. "To Kensington." I Said. "Yes sir," the driver said putting the car in drive and heading off to Kensington.