Chapter 68

Grace pov
I sat in the rape rehab waiting room, waiting for them to find me a room. A woman came to me. "Right this way, Miss. Jones." I gave her a bleak smile. "Now this facility is for those who have been raped. You will be given group secessions, to talk things through with girls just like yourself, you will be giving you a healthy diet. we do require you to eat if you are able. But if you reach starvation, you will have to be sent somewhere else. So we do encourage you to eat. We have physical trainers, who will also work with you. And-" "I won't need them, I used to be a professional sprinter, and long distance running is my cooping mechanism. It's not really helping now. But I wanna be able to run by myself." I said. "As long as we know where you are at all times." She said.

I stopped in front of two frames. One was of Diana, out front, the other of Kate, Will, Harry and I, in the exact same spot. I bit my lip. "They'll be coming by to visit in a few weeks." The lady said. "Do I have to meet with them?" I asked. "Not entirely." "Just not while the press is here." I said. "I don't know." She said.

She showed me to the room. I put my things down, and made the bEd. "Anything else, Miss. Jones?" she asked. "Hide my bike. Or at least get rid of its plates." I said. She shrugged then left. I rolled onto my stomach. I pulled the locket's chain out of my shirt. I opened it, and looked at the photo of my husband and our children. "I'm sorry." I whispered. I started crying again.

Harry pov
"What do you mean she's gone!" Will yelled. I'd called him and Kate as soon as I found the note. They were at our house. "She left a note, took a few of her things, her bike, I think one of my shirts. I called Megan, and a few of her other friends. And no one's hear from her." I said. "What are we going to do about it?" Kate asked. "I have no idea, but I need you two to take the children back with you. I gotta clear my head. Before I crack down and fine her." "Remember when she disappeared after that scandals you had. What was the name she used?" Will asked. "Jane Smith." I said. "She's probably going to use a different name." I said. "Daddy where's mummy?" I turned around and saw Faith and David. Both clutching their favorite stuffed animal. I went over to them. "Mummy's gone on a trip. But don't worry, she'll be back." I said.

Grace pov
I sat in the canteen, poking at my oatmeal. I looked up at the tv. "In recent news, Kensington has released news that Princess Grace was raped last week, while out late looking for one of the children she is a social worker for. We are told it was done by two men. Both who are being searched for. No member  of the Royal family have yet to make a comment on the events. We will update this story as it progresses." The news anchor said. "That baster," I said. "What its not like it was your story released." June, who I'd befriend since I got here. "Excuse me." I said as I got up. I ran out of the room.

I plopped down on my bed, in my room. A knock came at the door. "Hey Martha, are you alright?" June asked as she came in. "I don't know." I said as I sat up. She came over and sat on the bed. "Why did you get so upset?" She asked. "Harry would have never released that. Someone else had to. Or it was leaked." I muttered. "What are you talking about?" She asked. "Leave me," I said. She left, closing the door behind her.

I stayed in my room till afternoon group session. I got up, and left. Not caring how I looked.

I took a seat, in the circle. "Well good afternoon ladies," our councilor, Haley said. "Good to see you, Martha. I heard you stayed in your room all day. Can you tell us why?" Haley asked as we started the session. "Someone released a report about my rape to the public. When I left for this. I left my husband a note, saying if he loved me as much as I loved him. He wouldn't let the press find out about it. And when I hear it on the news this morning. I went to other options, anything that would say he didn't do it. I just don't want to find out, he did release it." I said as I started crying. Haley handed me a tissue. "Other than that how do you feel?" She asked. "I feel like rubbish. Like my husband doesn't deserve me." I said as I messed with my locket.

For the rest of the session. I didn't say much.

June dragged me to dinner, I ate a bit, but I didn't feel hungry.

The next morning, I woke up sick. I threw up in the bathroom. It felt like morning sickness all over again. But it was impossible, I couldn't be pregnant. Their was a pretty high chance, that if I was it could be Harry's. I couldn't live with myself. If it was one of my rapist's baby. I threw up again, and moaned. "Martha, ready for our run?" My trainer, Katie Said as she knocked on the door. "In here." I moaned. "Hey are you alright?" She asked. I shrugged. She helped me up. But I threw up again. "Let's get you a checkup." She said.

I let her take me to the infirmary. I sat nervously, waiting for the results with Katie. I kept messing with my locket. A nervous habit I'd developed since Harry had given it to me. "What's that you have?" She asked. "A locket, my husband have to me for our five year anniversary." I said as I tucked it back into my shirt. The doctor came in. "Well you are pregnant Mrs. Jones. In a few weeks we'll be able to test the DNA. We'll compare it to the DNA found in your Rape Kit." She said. I didn't know how to feel. "So you still wanna go for that run?" Katie asked. I nodded.

We went back to I changed. And Katie and I went on our run.

______________________

A/n: last post before camp.
-Princess