Chapter 2

Grace pov
The next few weeks I saw more and more of Harry. He came to every race he could and I'll admit I was falling for him hard. He was trying to spoil me.

I was rushing around my flat cleaning up.
"Grace slow down," my best friend, Megan, said.
"Well, it's not every day the bloody Prince of Wales comes over!" I snapped. I closed the door to the laundry room.
"You need to calm down. I'll finish cleaning. You get dressed." She said.
"Thank you."
I went upstairs and showered. I found one of the outfits I wore to work. A simple blazer with a blouse and a pencil skirt.

I did a bit of make up and went back downstairs.
"How do I look?" I asked.
"What the bloody hell are you wearing?" Megan cried.
"I thought it was appropriate. He's a prince, I want to show him I can be sophisticated." I stated.
"So, what are you two doing tonight?" She asked crossing her arms.
"We're cooking dinner here then hanging out." I said.
"Didn't you have intensive training yesterday?" She asked.
"Yes and my thighs are killing me." I complained.
"Your hiding the pain good." She said.
"Thank you."
I looked out the window to see a car pull up out front.
"He's here you've gotta go now." I said.
"Okay, and don't do anything I wouldn't do." She winked. "Oh just go already." I said.

We went down to the door together. I let her out as Harry was coming up.
"Hello stranger." I said. "Hello stranger." Harry repeated back. He kissed my hand and I let him in. Of course some of the body guards from the palace were there. They came in with us.
"It's a bit snug but it's perfect for me." I said. The guards did a sweep of the room. Then stood by the door the rest of the night.

"So what's for dinner?" Harry asked.
"Whole wheat Pasta with tomato sauce," I said.
"Do you have a lot of pasta?" Harry asked. "Whole wheat pasta years. Really good for runners." I said. "Where are my manners, can I get you any thing Harry?" I asked as I went into the kitchen. "Anything would be good." He said. I grabbed a sports drink and handed it to him. I took my jacket off and put it on one of the hooks by the door. I went to the kitchen and Harry and I got started on dinner. "I've been thinking, you. Should come to one of our private Polo games." Harry said. "I don't know, I mean with school and babysitting and work I barely have time for anything." I said. "You know what. I am going to take care of your bills. I will have the necessities like heating, water, and electricity taken care of. You shouldn't work so hard." He said. "Harry you don't have to." I said. "I will, gentlemen if you could leave us." He said. They bowed and left. "Grace I want to know you. I want what my brother has with Kate, but with you." He said. "Harry I've known you for five weeks." I said. "I know but come on, I mean. You are everything I've ever wanted in a girl." He said. "Harry I'm no one, I'm The Help." I said. "No your more than that. I know it." Harry then kissed me. I closed my eyes and put my arms around him. Looking for support. He finally pulled away, but I didn't want it to end. "If I didn't think you were important would I have done  that?" He asked. He kissed me again. "I will never doubt you again." I said. "Gracie, I won't doubt you either." He said. "Harry, I want to run, and I want to teach how can I do that and be with you?" "well find a way." He said.
_______________________
A/n: so I feel like this may be one of my shorted stories. But idk
-princess