Chapter 5

Grace Pov

Ten weeks into university and the Press had found me. So thankfully since Becca was taking theater classes and an extreme Fangirl always making her own cos-playing costumes we had an abundant of wings and cloths. Harry had sent my motorbike over and so if I need to get away I had an easy escape route. I had to get another helmet since my Union Jack stuck out like a sore thumb. So I brought a black one.

Most of my mornings went the same routine, Get up before dawn, find something healthy to eat. get dressed in running cloths. Grab one of the wigs. Wake Becca have her help me put it on. Call one of my friends back home, and while I talked to them I would leave the building out the side door and start on my run.

After my run I'd shower and get ready for my classes. I'd go out the front door where the press lurked. I'd be wearing my helmet. But there were a few other motor bikers in the building so I'd talked with them and convinced them to wear their helmets to their bikes. Of course The paps swarmed my bike. I had to push trough to get to it.

I started it up and make it to the rode. I got out of the crowd and I sped up so I got away. I had a little phone piece in my ear. I got a call and answered it. "This is Grace and if you the press I can't speak now." I said. "Grace it's Kate." I had to stop at a light. "Kate it's great to hear from you, what's up?" I asked. I may have adapted a bit of American slang while here. "Will proposed, and were getting married in the spring. we both know Harry's busy with charities and what not. but since Will and I didn't know when You two would speak. I wanted to call you and wanted to invite you to our wedding." Kate said. I'd almost reached my classes. but the paps had started chasing me again. "Damn it." I said looking back. "What?" Kate said. "No I didn't mean that for you. I'm on my way to class now and I'm being chased by paps and I'm going to be late because of them. and I would love to come to your wedding." I said. "I'm sorry about the Paps, they can be so annoying." She said. I laughed. "I've had to call the police twice about them." I said. "Well call me when you can, we could go all night about the paps and benign one of the Princes girlfriends." Kate said. "Alright, kisses." I said. "Kisses." She said then hung up. I rode around the campus trying to loose the paps.

but I finally gave up and went to where my class was. I parked my motor bike and ran to the building with my books. I took my helmet off and went to class. I felt weird going in in the middle of the lecture. "Miss. Miller wonderful for you to join us." The professor said. "Sorry, sir. I was chased this morning." I said. Sitting down and started taking notes.
•••
After class I went to the library to study for a while before track practice.

I went to practice and coach had an intense work out for us. Most of us took ice baths after, to help with the muscles.

The next day I wasn't feeling well, yet I went on with schedule. I couldn't miss class. I brought a thermos of green tea and a 2 liter water bottle.

After class I went back to my apartment. Liv was there, "hey what are you doing here?" She asked. "Wasn't feeling well. I already told my coach and she sent me back to our apartment." I said, I put my phone in the kitchen counter and then went to lay on the couch. "Here let me make some chicken noodle soup." Liv said. "My mum used to make the best chicken noodle soup when I was sick." I said smiling as I remembered it. My phone started ringing. "Who's Prince Charming?" Liv asked holding my phone. "My boyfriend, give it." I got up and reached for it but Liv Answered it. "This is Grace Miller's phone. This is her girlfriend speaking." She said. "Give me my phone." I grabbed it away from her. Liv started laughing. "Harry, I can explain." I said. "Let me guess, that was your roommate who was playing?" He said. "Yes it was." I coughed. "Are you alright, love?" Harry asked. "I'm a bit under the weather. But it's probably nothing." I said. "Well I hope you get better." "I will, I'll be back on the track tomorrow." I said smiling. "So anyways, I wanted to see you, and Will and Kate have some news for you also. So skype in five minutes?" He said. "Okay," even thought I know it was probably going to be about the wedding. Liv started making soup. I took my laptop out of my backpack. And opened Skype.

I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up a little to look at bit decent. I did my hair back in a messy bun. When I heard my laptop ring. Becca was back. this would be interesting.

I took my place on the couch. I grabbed a blanket from room. And rapped myself up. I answered the call. Harry, Kate, and Will appeared on the screen. "Hi, Harry." I said perking up a bit from my ill state. "Hello, Gracie." I said. Becca leaned over the couch and looked lover my shoulder. "Who ya talken to?" Becca asked. "My boyfriend, his brother and his brother's fiancé." I said. "Wait how do you know about the engagement?" Will asked. "Kate called me yesterday and told me, while I was being Chased by the paps." I said. "Kate I thought we were going to tell her together." Will said. "I couldn't wait I was too excited." Kate said. "You can't Blame her, getting engaged it major in anyone's life." I said. "She's right," Harry said. "Thank you Harry." I said. Will kissed Kate and forgave her.

The door to our apartment flew open and our crazy neighbor down the hall ran in. "Taxation with out representation." He yelled. He darted for the kitchen. I ran ahead of him and grabbed my tea out of the cubborded. "Damn you, Brit. I will be liberated." He yelled then left. "What the hell was that?" It sounded like Will. I went over and picked my laptop up. "Our crazy neighbor who finds it funny to go all Boston tea party on my tea." I said. "give me liberty or give me death." I heard yelled down the hall. " I'll deal with him later." Liv said. She brought me the soup. "thanks." I said. "What'd she make you?" "Chicken noodle soup." I said. "so we just wanted to tell you about the wedding," Will said. "Well like I told Kate, I plan on being their." I said. "Wonderful." Will said. "So if you all will excuse me I need to go beat my neighbor into a bloody pulp." I said. "No your not, your sitting their and eating the soup." Liv said. "We'll beat Jim to a bloody pulp. You stay." Becca said. "Alright mum." I said. They left, and Kate and Will left where ever Harry was.

  I laid down across the coach, with my laptop facing me from the coffee table. "You really don't look well." Harry said. "I know Harry." I said. "Then drink your soup." He said. I sat up and ate some of the soup. It didn't settle well in my stomach. "Well I'm going to let you go, so you can rest. I really hope you get better. I'll call you tonight to see how your doing, well your you that'd be tomorrow." Harry said. "Thank you." I said.  "I love you," he said. "I love you too." I said. Then hung up. I ate some more of the soup but it didn't make me feel any better. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I laid on the mat In The bathroom till Liv and Becca found me.

They took me to my room and took care of for the night.
_______________________
Tell me what you think of the story so far.
-princess