Chapter 6

Grace pov
By the end of the week I wasn't any better. I still got sick at the taste of any food or practically any thing with flavor. I was barely getting by with just water. Yet I didn't want to go to the hospital, that'd put my behind in school and if school has taught me anything, it's that if you miss one day. You miss a lot of school. So I didn't want to miss anything.

Becca and Liv took me to the University Nurse. She tried to help, but it didn't do much.

I was in the middle of sick day 5. I felt like I'd been hit by a car and I was so weak. Liv had classes on days I had off. so she was free on the days of my classes. She walked me to class and stayed with me during classes.

After class we left and headed to her car. The paps were all around us. I felt faint. But we were almost to the car. I leaned against Liv and she stopped. "What's wrong?" She asked. "I feel faint." I said softly. "Let's get you to the car." She helped me another meter, before I collapsed.

Liv pov
Grace collapsed and none of the people around us did anything. They just wanted photos of her. I got Grace up and got her in the car. I had about had it with her not wanting to go to the Hospital. Since she was unresponsive, I could take her. So I did.

I called Becca and she met me at the ER. They'd taken Grace back as soon as we got their. We told the doctors how she'd been ill for the last week.

Harry pov
I was having dinner with my entires family. My grandparents included. We were having small talk I between courses. My phone started ringing. I looked to see who it was, Grace. I turned it off. I'd get back to her later. "Who called you?" Will asked. "Grace," I said. My phone rang again, and I ignored it again. "If Grace is trying to get a hold of you, you may go answer it." Father said. On the third call, I excused my self and went to answer it. "Grace, what is it. I'm a bit busy." I said. "Hello, is this Harry?" It sounded like one of her room mates. " yes, this is he. Where's Grace?" I asked. "She's being seen by a doctor, she fainted after one of her classes. I was sick of her telling Becca and I that she didn't need to see a doctor, so I brought her to the hospital. I thought you ought to know." She said, her voice shaking. "Thank you for informing me." I said. "Your welcome." she said. I hung up and went back to the dinning room. "I'm so sorry, but I must go." I said. "What's wrong?" Kate asked. "Gracie's sick." I said. I kissed Grandmother's cheek and said good bye to my family.

I flew to Georgia, then had a car take me to the name of the hospital, that Becca had given me. The car stopped out front and I got out and a body guard followed me. I went to the ER and asked for Grace. "She's been moved to a recovery room on the second floor. I think some of her friends are upstairs with her." The nurse said.

Grace pov
I woke up in a room, I was finally feeling better. I sat up and Becca and Liv were in the room with me. "Hey she's awake." Becca said. I stretched and noticed the IV in my arm. "I'm sorry, you weren't getting any better so I brought you here." Liv said. "Thank you." I said. A knock came at the door. "Come in," I said. A face I hadn't seen in person in a while came in. "Harry," I said. He came over and hugged me. "Why are you here?" I asked. "Your friend, Liv called me and told me you were in the hospital." Harry kissed my cheek. "We'll leave you two alone." Becca said. She and Liv left. "Are you alright?" He asked. "I'm feeling better, I should have came here earlier." I said. Harry laughed. "Harry, I'm homesick also." I said. "Then why did you go so far?" He asked. "I wanted to explore, but America wasn't what I wanted to do. My dream, doesn't take place here. But I want to finish my first two years here. Then right back to London." MI said. "What about Christmas?" Harry asked. "I'll be home then," I said. "Wonderful," Harry said. He kissed my cheek.

The next day I was released, and I felt much better. Harry stayed one more day. Before going back home.