Chapter 69

Grace pov
Two weeks later

I was waiting the results for the DNA test. I was so scared. I wouldn't leave if it wasn't Harry's. I'd probably have to put the baby up for adoption. If it were so.

I impact entry waited my room. For the results. I was barely showing At 10 weeks. I have no idea how I didn't notice it.

The doctor came in, "congratulations Martha, your baby's DNA matches neither of the DNA from you rape kit." I smiled. "Thank you Harry," I whispered to myself.

I got up and went back to my room. I picked up my book off the desk, and sat in the leather arm chair. I thought it gave the room a masculine hint, something Harry would have totally chosen.

I started wondering what Harry was doing right now. Was he running around the yard with David and Faith? Or trying to find me? Or maybe he was moping around our house a cigarette in his mouth, the children probably with Will and Kate.

Just thinking about Harry probably tearing himself apart, just because I left, made me feel even worse. David and Faith crying for me, and I not come and comfort them. I bit my lip, I took my laptop out and did a quick news search of my children. Nothing. Same old articles, some about me not being with my children enough, since I worked. Some about the 'Royal Flu' that Faith, George, and Charlotte had caught. One article caught my eye, it was a photo of Harry and Faith. I clicked on it.

"Since the disappearance of Princess Grace, leaving Prince Harry with out a date to his charity event. He brought the next best thing. Prince Harry was seen walking the red carpet, with daughter, Princess Diana "Faith". She clearly stole the show, something Princess Grace has never done. During Prince Harry's speech, the young ginger princess, was seen gripping onto her father's pant leg, even hiding behind Prince's leg. Causing the audience to awe multiple times, distracting the Prince from his speech. After the third 'awe,' Prince Harry picked up his daughter, and continued. She was an excellent help to him and held the note cards he's already used. The poor Princess was asleep by the end of the night. And Prince Harry refused to let anyone hold the sleeping Princess. Maybe living in the country by himself has brought him a true feeling of Fatherhood."

I found myself laughing, Harry and I had always joked about bringing one of our children to a charity event, as our "date," I can't believe he actually did that.

Over the next few days I kept up on articles. I knew Harry and Will's polo teams had a match where they were going to play each other. I hoped Kate would have the patience to handle the four of our children.

When the article was released with photos, My heart was melting. As I saw Kate, sitting in the grass, David in her lap, The girls to her left, and George to her right. In some shots they children was walking around. My favorite one was when, Faith looked dead at a camera and stuck out her tongue.

In the article, it also had a photo of George with his tongue out, and the one of Harry when he was their age. Ugh I love my family. I missed them so much. But I was going to be here for a few more weeks. Till I could leave, I'd signed up to stay for three months. Something I couldn't change.

Katie knocked on my door, "ready for our afternoon run?" She asked. "Yep," I got up and put my Olympic track suit on. And pulled my shoes on. I always ran ahead of Katie since I was faster.

I thought a lot on my run. I thought about my children, About Harry, about those Men who had wronged me, about the children in the system I'd abandoned and my own children. I stopped in my tracks, I was on the verge of tears. I needed to get away. I looked at my surroundings, an apple orchard. I sprinted into it, I may have been out of sprinting shape, but I was still fast.

Katie was shouting my "name" as I sprinted. Once I didn't hear her yelling anymore, I started slowing down. I sat down behind a tree, and cried.

"Martha!" I heard Katie yelled. I got up and found her. We then walked back to the center.

I went to my room, and cried some more. I'd printed some of the recent photos of my children, and Harry. I had them taped to the wall. They didn't help, I got up and ripped them off the wall. I sat on the floor crying. The crumpled photos around me. I picked up the one of Harry with Faith and David at his polo game. I sat against my bed clinging it to my chest. I started crying again.

I was back at Kensington. I was watching Faith play with her cousins. David was sitting by me in the grass. I felt two arms wrap around me. "Hello love, where have you been? We've missed you so much." I turned and saw Harry. I got up and went to kiss him, but he disappeared. I turned back around and he was running around with Faith. "Harry!" I called. He didn't even glance at me. I called his name again and again, but he wouldn't pay attention. Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned and saw Camilla. "You shouldn't be here." I
She said. "You've done nothing but drag Harry down." She said. "No, no that's not true. Harry loves me." I said.

I woke up on the floor, it had all been a dream. I felt morning sickness coming so I got up and went to the bathroom.

______________________
A/n: sorry I left you all with a cliff hanger, but I had to leave for Camp. But I'm back now and I'll start on the next chapter immediately.
-Princess