Chapter 57

Grace pov
-two weeks later-
Harry and I were having a lazy morning, I was leaning on Harry. He was poking my belly to feel the baby kick. We still didn't know the gender, and honestly I could care less. "Stop it," I said as I pushed his hand away. "we don't, like it." Harry kissed my cheek. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." "Wait there's someone missing." He said getting up. I sat up and waited for him to return. He came back with Faith. He put her on the bed and she crawled over to me. She hugged me. "Mummy." She said. "good morning baby girl." I said. She rested her head on my stomach. I felt the baby kick. Faith moved when she felt the baby kick. "Did you feel the baby kick?" I asked as she rubbed her face. She nodded. "Why'd he kick me?" She asked. "The baby was just saying hello." I said. "Does the baby like me?" She asked. "Um..." I looked for Harry for an answer. "Of course the baby does." Harry said. "He does?" She light up. I nodded. I leaned up against Harry. He kissed my cheek, his beard tickled my face. I smiled.

We spent most of the morning in the bed. "Hey do you wanna mess with Kate and Will?" I asked after I showered. "What are you meaning?" He asked. "Oh just stashing alarm clocks in their room set to go off at random times in the middle of the night." I said. "We do have an early morning, I like that idea." Harry said. I got dressed and we gathered the cordless alarm clocks from the palace, Harry even had someone go out and buy like ten more.

And after setting the alarm clocks, we stashed them under the wardrobe, dresser, under the bed between the boards, and a few under the couch cushions. We sent the staff home to ensure they wouldn't bother Kate and Will, so only they'd have to deal with the clocks by themselves.

After dinner we all went to our rooms after getting the children to bed. I kept giggling as we got ready. "So first one should go off around eleven." Harry said. I smiled, "I hope they'll forgive us." I said as I climbed into bed.

In the middle of the night, the door to our room opened. And someone laid down at the end of the bed. "Out," I said kicking who ever it was. "No," Kate said. "Kate you can't sleep in here. Grace is taking up most of the bed as it is." Harry said. She moaned and left as Will yelled words far from clean. After she left, Harry laughed. And pulled me closer to him. "No," I said as I pushed his arm off me. "Why?" He whispered in my ear. "Keep it up and you'll join Will and Kate with the alarm clocks." I said. "Fine," he rolled over.

In the morning my alarm clock went off, I got up and got ready. "Are you alright?" Harry asked me after I got dressed. "I'm fine." I said. He got ready quickly, so we could go get Faith.

I went into the nursery and Kate was asleep on the floor. I took my phone out and played an alarm. She moaned and sat up, "what time is it?" She asked. "Um, seven-thirty." I said. "Ugh," she moaned as she got up. "I Finally decided to come in here an hour ago." She said as she got up. she got her kids out. I got Faith out, I groaned as I lifted her out. "Don't stain yourself." Kate said taking Faith from me. "Thanks." I said as she put Faith on the floor. "So where did Will end up?" I asked. "GRACE SAVE ME!" Harry yelled. I poked my head out of the nursery. Will was throwing some of the clocks we'd stashed at Harry. "Why did you put alarm clocks in our room?" Will asked. Faith ran past me and ran to Harry who picked her up. "Hey not while I'm holding Faith." He said. "Well we need to go soon so you two go get ready." I said. "Alright, what are we doing again?" Will asked. "Her Majesty has requested her family to come to Buckingham and no one knows why. So shower and get dressed." I Said. "Alright, but I'm not done with you." Will pointed at Harry. I smiled. Kate and Will went back to their room.

Harry and I had breakfast, and Will and Kate came in with their kids, "ready?" Harry asked he asked as he got up. He helped me up, then picked Faith up. "Let's go, were late." Kate said. She and Will looked so sleep deprived.

We got to Buckingham palace, and went to the parlor where the family was. "Where were you all?" Prince Charles asked. "We didn't get sleep because someone hid alarm clocks in our room." Will said staring at Harry. "I'm telling you, it wasn't my idea." He said as we sat down. "Then who did?" Kate asked. "No comment," I said. "We're you the mastermind?" Will asked. "No comment," I said. And thankfully at that moment Her Majesty and Prince Philip walked in, everyone jumped to their feet, Harry helped me up. "Please sit, Grace you don't have to get up." Her Majesty said. I sat back down. They came around the room and greeted us. "How are you, it's good to see you." Her Majesty said. "I'm well, how are you?" I asked. "I'm well too." She said. She continued around the room. She and Prince Phillip went to the front of the room and started talking to Prince Charles. "At the end of the year, I have decided to Step down." Her Majesty said. I gasped. Harry grabbed my hand and rubbed it. He leaned over, "it's alright she and grandad are getting too old, there health isn't the great either." He whispered. "But why now?" I asked. "She and grandad have been planing this for months." He said. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. "I was going to," he said. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Her Majesty. "For those who weren't informed I apologize the talk of me stepping down wasn't brought to you sooner." She said. I hung my head.

•••
After the luncheon, Harry took me to the Serenity house to see the girls. Angie let us in through the garage door. We went through the kitchen where some of the girls were there. Helen one of the girls, ran over and hugged me. "Careful." I said. "Sorry, it's just. We were all so scared when you hit your head, and you were in a coma then Angie and Ren told us you were pregnant. and we were just worried." She said. "Hey I'm fine now." I said. "And that's great." Ren said coming in and hugging me. We stayed and had dinner with them before going back to Kensington.

_______________________
A/n: sorry I haven't posted this week, it was production week for my school's play, and I was literally at school for 13 hours, because no one could come pick me up.
-princess