Chapter 70

Grace pov
I was twenty weeks now, and it was clear I was pregnant. It wasn't like it looked like I was six months, but my stomach showed I was pregnant.

Katie and June were helping me pack up my room. It was my last day here. And they insisted that they help, even though their wasn't much to pack up. I took the crumpled photos off the wall, and safely put them into a book for safe travel. I put the book down. "Girls, Thank you for the help." I said. "No problem." June said. "Not the first girl I've helped pack up for." Katie said. "Hey did you hear The Royal family's coming to visit today." June said. "What?" I asked. "Ya, the Duke, Duchess, and Prince Harry and coming today." Katie said. My heart dropped when she said Harry. "Hey Katie when we're done packing want to go on one final run?" I asked. I wanted to be gone, before they arrived. "Sure." Katie said. "But I have Laine who I've got first." I sighed. "Also we have morning session this morning." June said. "Final one," I said.

We left and went to session, I barely payed attention. I just wanted to get out. "Now as a traditional fare well session. We ask Martha if she has anything else she's like to tell the group." Hayley asked. "I actually do. Martha Jones is not my real name." I said. "If you want technicality my name is Princess Grace of Wales. Or Grace Miller." I said. A few gasps and murmurs went around the group. "Why do you feel compelled to tell us that?" Hayley asked. "Because I'm leaving today. And I feel I shouldn't leave in secrecy." I said. "It's never good to leave with unfinished business." Hayley nodded. "You are a social worker correct?" Hayley asked. "Yes, I am. I miss the children I work with as much as my own children." I said. "So what will the first thing you do be?" Hayley asked. "Find my husband and our children. Then not let them out of my sight for as long as I can. My baby boy's gonna be one in a few weeks." I said as I fiddled with my necklace. "Well thank you for being apart of this group," Hayley said.

After the session, I dug my track suit out of a box, and changed. Katie found me and we went for our run.

We were gone for like two hours. As we came closer to the Center, I noticed familiar security guards. Some didn't notice me. Most didn't. But one nodded at me. I smiled at him.

When the front door came into sight, there was a car, and Will was helping Kate out. Then Harry got out. "Harry," I said. I took off sprinting. "Harry!" I yelled. He did glance my way, the press was there, I didn't care. "Harry!" I yelled again. I stopped dead in my tracks, "Grace?" Harry said. I nodded. "Gracie!" He ran over to me, and engulfed me in a hug. "Careful, you don't want to crush our baby." I said. "What?" Harry asked. "I'm pregnant." I said. "No, your kidding?" He asked. "I'm not kidding, it didn't match the DNA in the rape kit. And you were the only other one I had sex with." I said in hush tone. Harry kissed me. I put my hands in his hair and ran my fingers through it. "I've missed you so much, the children are constantly asking about you." Harry said. "I'm sorry, I need to heal." I said. Harry hugged me. Camera's clicked all around us. "Come on, let's get inside." Harry said.

We went insides with Kate and Will. Kate hugged me, then Will. "Your highnesses, welcome. Martha what are you doing?" The president of the foundation asked. "Reuniting with my family." I said.
I took the tour with Harry, Will and Kate.

•••
My boxes we taken to Kensington, I practically sat on Harry's lap on the car ride to Kensington. Harry kept kissing me. "I missed you so much." Harry said. "I did too, I practically tortured myself by keeping up with news articles." I said. "for once I was happy to read news articles about you and the children." I said. "I can't believe we're going to have three children." Harry said as he put his hand on my stomach. "Me neither," I said resting my head on his shoulder.

When we got to Kensington, Harry helped me out. Then we went inside. "Faith, David. I've got a surprise for you." Harry called. We turned the corner and Faith and David were running towards us. "Mummy!" Faith yelled. I embraced her and David. "I missed you two so much." I said as I hugged my children tight. I felt the baby kick, and loosened my grip on my children. Harry place a hand on my shoulder. I then realized I was crying. "Come on, let's go to our floor." He said. I picked up my children, and despite Harry's protest, I carried them to our floor.

I had to put them down, because my strength was giving out, and I was starting to get a sickening feeling. Harry put a hand on my back. "Are you alright?" He asked. "You were right I shouldn't have carried them." I said with a hand on my stomach. "Mummy come on." Faith said as she pulled on my hand. I followed her down the hall, Harry right on my heels carrying David.

She took me to the nursery. "Are you showing mummy the drawling you drew for her?" Harry asked her. She nodded. I sat down on the floor, and Faith brought me a pile of papers. She sat next to me and I looked at the drawings. When I had gotten through the stack. I hugged Faith and kissed her cheek.  "I have missed you so much." I said. "I missed you too, mummy." She said. David waddled over to me. "I missed you too, Davey." I said as I hugged him. Harry came over and sat wit us. "So what are the plans for the rest of the day?" I said as I held my children on my legs. "What ever you want as long as we're together." Harry said as he kissed my cheek.

_____________________
A/n: sorry it's been a while since I posted in a while. I've been working on other stories.
-Princess