Chapter 61

Grace pov
Five months later.

I was having my hair fixed, since I was about to do an interview. Normally we didn't do interviews, but I was invited to be on the Graham Norton show. And since it was one of my favorite shows I had to say yes. I guess my 'commoner roots' we're still in me.

I was in the dressing room, touching up my makeup. My phone buzzed. I sat down and picked it up. It was Harry FaceTimeing me. "Hey can't really talk much. We're about to start soon." I said. As I plugged my headphones in. "I know, but Faith And Davey didn't want to go to sleep with out you saying goodnight." He said. I smiled. "Mummy, when are you coming home?" Faith asked as she rubbed her eye. "I'll be back late tonight. But Daddy's going to put you down for the night. Don't worry I'll come give you a kiss goodnight when I get home. But you have to be asleep." I told her. Davey was son Harry's knees chewing on a teething toy. "Hey Davey." I cooed, he looked at the screen, drool rolling down his chin. He grinned. "Is that Mummy?" Harry asked him. He swiped at the air. "Hi, buddy, Mummy's gonna be back late. Don't be too much trouble for Daddy. Faith that goes for you too." I said. "Okay Mummy." She said. "Alright bed time." Harry said getting up. Davey held the phone as Harry grabbed Faith and held her under his arm. "Say goodnight to Mummy." He said. "Night Mummy." Faith said. "Good Night Faith." I said. "Gotta get them to sleep." He said with a smile. "Alright, love you." I said. "Love you too." He said as he put Faith down and too the phone from Davey. "Ten minute, your highness." Guy said poking his head in. "Thank you, bye Harry." I said. "Bye Babe." He said then I hung up. I fixed my hair once more before I put my heels on. I usually hate them, but why kill a look because of the shoes? I picked up my Olympic metals, and opened the door to the room, and a sound technician put a mic on me. I stood back stage with Adele and Robert Downey Jr. I checked my phone again, Harry sent me a photo of him and Davey, watching The show. Graham was opening the show, telling about the guests who'd be on the show, after poking a bit of fun at my family. "Let's welcome, Adele, Robert Downey Jr, and Olympic gold medalist, Princess Grace of Wales." Graham said, we went out one at a time in that order. Then went over to the red couch and we shook hands. I was sitting closest to Graham. "Well thanks for being on the show." He said. We all had different responses. "Your Highness, it's an honor to have you one the show." Graham said. "It's an honor to be here, I have loved this show since it first aired." I said. "Really, does your husband watch the show?" Graham asked. "Yes, Harry does," I said. "How are you two doing with Prince David?" He asked. "We're doing great. He's such a joy and Faith loves being a big sister." I said. "Do you ever call Princess Faith, Diana? Or is it only, Faith?" He asked . "Occasionally, Diana when she's really naughty." I said thinking about Faith. "So why did you choose I call her Faith, when Diana was her first name?" Robert asked. "We realized the name in the royal family has a legacy with it, and Faith would have to live up the legacy Princess Diana had, and Harry and I didn't want that for her. We wanted Faith to be her own person." I said. Graham started asking Adele and Robert questions about up coming movie and album.

"So now we're gonna play a game called 'never have I ever,' so all of you take a paddle." Graham said handing us a paddle, one side said "never," the other said, "have." "Alright, never have I ever had a hickey." Graham said. I willingly put up 'have' the audience oohed. Only Adele had never. "Alright, next one. Never have I ever been close to death." I only held up 'Have'. "that's right you were shot, before a few days before your wedding." Adele said. "I don't really remember much of what happened." I said. "Alright one more," he said. "Never have I ever been caught kissing your partner." We all held up have.

Somehow we got on the topic of university. "Now Princess, you studied abroad in the states for university," Graham said. "I did, weirdest years of my lives." I said. "Why do tell?" Graham said. "Well no offense, Robert, but Americans are weird. There was a lad who lived on they same floor I was on with my roommates, and he would randomly run into our flat because sometimes our door was unlocked. He would run strait for the kitchen, and we would soak the dishes, so the sink was filled with water and he's throw my box of tea, that I kept on the counter, and he'd throw it in the bloody sink. Somethings he's wear a bald eagle mask. And he'd yell 'no taxation without representation' it was so annoying. And he'd always be listening to Jonny Cash, Hank Williams, Hank Willian Jr. And I don't know who else at three bloody in the morning. He was so annoying. But I got him back before I left." I said. "What did you do?" Robert asked. "I printed off a ton of photos of Her Majesty, and the lad's roommate let me put them all over his room while he was at class one day." "So do you pull a lot of pranks?" Graham asked. "Occasionally Harry and I will." I said knowing I was going down a rabbit hole. "What was your favorite one that you two pulled off?" Graham asked. "Oh that's hard, but I have two favorite ones." I said. "Do tell," "alright, so the most recent one was a few weeks ago, Harry and I got make overs and we both looked completely different. Like you wouldn't have been able to tell it was us, and Faith had a small face prosthetic on. As we went out. We took a bus tour of London with a bunch of tourists and we were laughing at them. Then we went to Buckingham, and Harry was messing with the guards. He got yelled at a few for getting too close or he almost touched one. Davy and Faith were with us in a stroller. I actually wanted to take the tour of Buckingham. Then Harry goes up to to one of the guards, and takes off his face prosthetics. And the guard starts laughing. Then we went into Buckingham. And snuck into the private quarters. And caused a bit of trouble.

"Then the one we did before Davey was born was  we got a tone of alarm clocks, and we set them to various times in the night. We put them all around Will and Kate's room." I then realized I needed to stop, it wasn't a good story for Kate and Will's publicity, yet I was already too far down the rabbit hole. "And they went off all night?"Graham asked. "They did, Will swore vengeance sand it still has yet to come."

We went on with the show, answering questions, and I actually got to talk about running in the Olympics. Finally we got to the Red chair. "This is my favorite part." I said. "Would you like to control the lever?" Graham asked. "It'll depend on the story." I said. The first two story's didn't last long. Then a new victim appeared. "I know him," I said. "You do?" Graham asked. "Yes Darwin, He's a member of the UK track and Field team. We were at the Olympic together, in fact were shared the same flat." I said. "Oh, then this story must be interesting." Graham said. "Yes we did, and my story is from the Olympics. So it was the morning after the opening ceremony, and we all went down to get breakfast in the athletes cafeteria. Grace had gotten her meal, and was pulled over to sit with some of the American Track and Field team. Then Lisa, drags me and I believe Christine over to sit with them. And I was sitting across from Grace. So we're chatting and then the entire cafeteria falls silent. And In walks Prince Harry in a suit. And the only thing that can be heard is the click of his shoes. He comes over to us, Whispers something to Grace. Then they leave. Then chaos, everyone's freaking out wondering what why Grace and where did they go..." I pushed the lever. "Awe I wanted to hear that." Adele said. "It got boring," I said. "So you really do know him?" Robert asked. "I do, at least he didn't tell one of the many times he and some of the other girls, walked in on a make out session." I said. "Alright well that's our show." Graham said. "You may go back to your dressing rooms." Graham said. "Thank you once again for letting me be on the show." I said. "Thank you for being on the show." Graham said.

I took my shoes off, and went to my dressing room. To get my purse. I checked my phone and I had fifty messages. I saw one from Darwin. I unlocked my phone so I could text him. "You could have gone with any other about the Olympics, and you go with the one where you first see Harry in person, you should have actually given me a flip you in the chair." I texted. As I  walked out to the car. "Sorry, I could have told about that time I had a hang over and Harry had spent the night." He texted. "Good job for going with first meeting." I texted back. "Your Highness, your ride is here." One of the workers said. "Thank you." I said. My phone then rang. "Hello?" I answered. "You looked beautiful tonight on the Telly ." Harry said. "Why thank you, are the kids asleep?" I asked. "More less. David fell asleep halfway through. Then our little escape artist, decided to join me claiming that she wasn't sleepy. She fell asleep a while ago. So I'm a bit trapped. And David's soiled his diaper, and I can't get up with out waking Faith." He said. "Well I'm getting into the car, so if traffics good and I don't have to switch cars. I should be home soon." I said as the door closed behind me. "alright, see you later. We love you." Harry said. "Love you too." I said.

When I got back home. I put my shoes down by the door. Then went into the lounge. Sure enough Harry was sitting on the couch, with Faith and David in his lap. "Hey," I said. "Hello." He kissed my cheek. I picked Faith up, and took her to the nursery. Harry followed me, with Davey. I put Faith in her crib, while Harry changed Davey. Harry then put David in his crib, then we got ready for bed ourselves. We had an early morning.

_______________________
A/n: sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've haven't really had any major ideas but now I have a few. So let's see how it goes from here.
-princess