Chapter 10 part 2

Chapter 10 part 2

"Hanji, go on with the others! I'll get you reinforcements!" Levi ordered as he walked off but he was stopped by a soldier.

"CaptainLevi, Wall Rose has been breached!"

***********Trainees*************

The trio climbed from building to building searching for the Angel Titan.

"She couldn't have gone that far!" Armin panted.

"There up ahead!" Mikasa pointed out a creature gliding down the rooftops, not really flying.

People from the ground gasped at the monster. There was no way they'll be able to keep her a secret. Behind them were Military Police, some began to run after her and the other half panicked.

"We can't let them take her!" Mikasa pushed her gear to move faster.

"Everyone, take aim!" Nearby were a line of soldiers with muskets in hand, ready to fire. "Fire!"

"Cheoki!! Look out!" Mikasa yelled but it was too late. The beast was shot several times in both wings.

Amazingly, it didn't fall over but stood stiffly on the roof's edge. The monster slowly looked back, examining it's shooters. Within a blink of the eye, Cheoki raced over to the soldiers as they were reloading their guns. Jean quickly pushed her into another building, saving the lives of many.

"What is that!?" The frighten commander asked

"She's most likely a Titan. Though she can't fully transform, she's probably a defective shifter." Armin answered as he helped them up.

"Armin, are you guys alright!?" Hanji asked making her way there.

"Hanji, she got away! Jean and Mikasa went ahead to catch her." he updated her.

"Armin, leave her to me! You guys have to go over to Wall Rose! It's been breached!" Hanji informed him

"Why is this happening?"

"Frankly I don't know but I'll Mikasa and Jean to help you. Leave the Angel Titan to me!" Hanji left with full speed to Mikasa and Jean.

Finally reaching them, Hanji called out to them

"Jean! Mikasa! Fall back, immediately! Wall Rose has been breached, I need you to go back and help Armin. Leave her to me!"

"How do you plan to capture her!?" Jean yelled back

Hanji revealed to him, a tranquilizer that contained a dosage that will actually kill a normal human but it was enough to put a titan to sleep.

Jean and Mikasa looked at each other, eventually they both turned aside and went to help Armin.

"You're mine now." Hanji grinned widely.