Chapter 21 part 2

Chapter 21 part 2

Alonzo's body dropped to the ground, creating a pool of blood. The other followers gazed at the body in shock.

"Is there anyone else here who denies my love's abilities!?" Rowtag laughed aiming his next arrow at any random follower.

"Rowtag, would you like to explain to us what you're talking about!?" Erwin called out.

"Our dear Cheoki, is not even close to a human. She's the legendary Angel that many tribes failed to dominate. But now she'll be under my wing and grant my wish for accepting her into my tribe."

"That's bullshit, you physcopath." Levi muttered.

"Don't believe me?!" Rowtag dragged me over to the throne and had his guards tie me down.

"Now, who shall be the first to go. How about you, Hima the traitor!" Rowtag pushed Hima's pole to lean within an inch away from the fire. She screamed from it's heat.

"Let her go! Rowtag, stop it!"

"Come on, Angel prove to everyone here that you're real!"

"Please stop! Stop it now!"

"Then change! Change for your family and friends because this fire needs more fuel to burn!"

"I...I can't! Please let her go!"

Right in front of my eyes I witnessed my dear friend brust into flames. Her screams echoed the area and the fire grew brighter. Once the fire spread throughout her rod, Rowtag dropped her to the ground.

"STOP IT NOW!!" my voice distorted, sounding more like an animal. I felt my rage surge through my body giving me the strength to break both my binds and the throne. With me as a distraction, Levi and his team were able to stun the guards and retrieve their weapons.

Once they began to fight, I grabbed a blanket, dumped it into a vase of water and threw it on Hima's body. When the flames had disappeared, I unraveled her face to see if she was still alive.

"Hima? Hima?!"

I leaned my ear against her chest and heard a faint beating.

"Cheoki!" Hanto cried once he was freed by Eren. Eren tried to save the others but he was tackled down by Reiner.

"Eren!" I cried

"Just save the rest!" He continued to wrestle Reiner.

I ran over to the rest and cut off their binds. I helped Erwin get to a safe spot before I left to my family.

"Hanto, get Hima out of here! Please take care of mother and father. Also whatever you may hear, don't let anyone come back for me. I can take care of myself and I'll be back, I promise." he looked at me for a moment and quickly hugged me good bye.

"You were always good at talking. I just wish most of the time they were true." He sniffled. I patted his back and pushed him away so that they'd get going.

"Cheoki." My father coughed. I gazed into my family's eyes before I left them for good.

Once they were gone, I ran back to Erwin's side. I quickly found our 3D gear and got him on the branches.

"I'll leave this here." I was prepared to drop down but Erwin grabbed my arm.

"Wait, I'm not going to stand in the sidelines."

"But it's dangerous now! I don't want to lose anyone!" I looked down and noticed that Rowtag was going to swing an axe at Levi from behind.

I immediately swung down and pushed him out of the way. We tumbled down a slope in the woods. When I opened my eyes, I realized that we were perfectly fine. I looked up and saw that I had bony stuctured wings protecting us like a shell.

"That was pretty risky back there." Levi turned over to me. He laid his hand on the bruises I had on my arm. I flinched at the pain and memory of recieving them. " I was too late to save you. We came in too late."

"No, you came at the right time. I could've gotten married to the wrong person." He leaned over and gently pressed his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me closer.

"I missed you, so much." I held him tighter.

"Thank you for watching over them." he breathed

My eyes flashed open when I heard the sound of thunder and the ground shake. I looked up and saw the armor titan and Eren begin to beat each other.

"I have to go help him!" I tried to sit up as my wings began to disappear once I detached my body from it.

"Always needs saving, doesn't he." Ymir chuckled with Christa by her side.

"Ymir!?" I growled

"Exactly whose side are you on!" Levi yelled at them.

"Look we're not here to rumble with you guys. Historia here wants to help you guys." She smiled.

"Ymir!" Christa whined.

"Why are you helping us then?" Levi raised one brow.

"Maybe I'm just sick of taking shit from Reiner." Ymir retored before she changed to a titan and headed out towards the fight.

"I should go help her." I departed but Levi held on to my band and pulled me close to him. Again he kissed me farewell.

"You liar. He's the one you love!" Rowtag stood on top of the slope with his battle axe in hand.

"Rowtag."

"Come on, fight me. This fight will settle everything, I won't hold back this time." He held up his axe and pulled out a small knife. He tossed it over to my feet.

"But you leave him out of this!"

"We'll see who wins. Maybe he'll live or maybe he'll die." he laughed.

"Levi, please leave. This is my fight, I'll meet with you later." He stared at me for a moment and then sighed seeing that there was no way he can pull me out of this.

"I promise I'll come back to you guys. Everything's gonna be fine." I chuckled nervously. Finally he let me go with a sigh.

"You better not be lying." he pulled himself up to the trees with Christa and moved back to the fight.

"You and me, one last time." Rowtag grinned widely.