Chapter 12 part 3

Chapter 12 part 3

I woke up surrounded by trees and distinct voices in the air. Once I had regained my vision, I turned my head over, Ymir was sitting up still missing a limb.

"Ymir, where are we? What's going on?" Ymir simply replied with a shrug, it was as though she didn't care that she was kidnapped.

I looked over at Eren, who was still asleep. Other at another tree were Reiner and Berthodlt watching the horizon. When Reiner saw that I had awoken, he smiled knowing that they had the upper hand in this situation. When I tried to stand up, my legs shook and gave out within a minute.

"Take it easy Che, we won't be moving til a little later." Reiner looked about at his view.

Berthodlt swung from the branches and checked up on our injuries. Ymir' limbs were slowly growing back and so was Eren's arms.

"Your legs just finished forming a while ago. It's best for you to rest at this point or else you won't ne able to defend yourself." Berthodlt said lifting my foot seeing if my bones had hardened.

"You ate my legs?!" I suddenly recalled

"Sorry, we were in a rush and I needed to you guys out of there as soon as possible." Berthodlt carefully carried my over near the trunk so I'd have something to lean on. Once Berthodlt had moved back to Reiner's side, Eren had woken up. By the look on his face, it was pretty clear that he was pissed.

"Eren, you're awake" I smiled in relief.

"Where are we?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AT WALL ROSE.

With curiosity on their minds a group of 4 natives watched a herd of titans charge into a forest.

"So now they travel in herds." scoffed their youngest member.

"Kai, pay attention! We may find some sort of strategy here." hissed the young woman

"We should be out searching for the others, theres no point in watching giants go hunting." Kai yelled back at her.

"Kai, Hima enough of your squabbling! We could get caught!" yelled their senior

"You're just lucky to even be here, Kai, you were never even in the hunting groups." Hima mumbled.

"Well I'm old enough now and doing a better job than you!" he growled back at her.

"Alonzo! Do you even hear him?!" Hima tugged on his bear cloak.

"Enough both of you! Rowtag, how long are we going to sit here!" Alonzo yelled

"I saw it. I saw the biggest giant here, it was running and suddenly disappeared. It's not normal at all." Rowtag answered in a hushed voice.

"Rowtag, how do we even know if she's still alive? We've found most of the people already." Alonzo reluctantly asked

Fumed with anger, Kai grabbed his collar ready to punch him.

"How dare you say that my sister is dead! She can take care of herself!"

"Boy, I'm just suggesting that we might be throwing our lives away just for one girl!"

"If my father heard this, he'll have your head smashed by now."

"Kai, control yourself. Lonzo shut the fuck up." Rowtag continued to watch the titans.

"Chief Kano was very straightforward with our mission. Find any evidence of Cheoki's where abouts. He's very certain that she's alive and so am I."

"Nuka, where are you?" Hima sighed to herself, holding on to her family necklace.