Chapter 3 part 3

Chapter 3 part 3

After Cheoki is drugged ( She's unconcious at this point)

When the girl was finally knocked, Hanji called out for the others to help her.

"She's pretty tough!" she snorted

"Hanji, that was pretty risky of you to do that." Eren walked around the girl examining her body.

"I'm more amazed that she figured out that this was a trap." Armin said lifting up the girl's face.

Levi walked over to the mug and picked it up. Jean walked into the room carrying a wooden crate.

"Do you think she'll be able to fit in this?" he grunted as he set it down

"Jean, clean up this mess." Levi glared at him

"Ha?" he replied

"You were the one who was to mix the medicine in. You didn't mix it well, I can smell it's light scent." Levi set the cup on the table and moved towards the girl.

"Eren, Armin bind her limbs and put her in the crate. We should leave now, it'll be much safer."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard the voices of many people, all talking at the same time. A sharp ray had penetrated my eyes, thus waking me up.

I found myself tied up and stuffed in a box. I heard chatting, laughter, and children laughing. Where was I?

I peeked through a small hole in the crater and saw many faces both angry and in awe.

"They look pretty tired."

"They see death everyday. There's no hope for us now."

"Did the mission fail? What will we do now?"

These worried faces reminded me of the people in my tribe. They'd always look scared when my father and I would come back with no food or a new trail.

From looking through the small hole, we passed many guards and were stopped several times as they checked the wagon. But I had to get out of here.

I flicked my head trying to remove my necklace. It was hard to scoot around since the box was small but I did manage to grab it. Attached to the necklace was a sharp tooth, this was a special gift from my mother as a good luck charm.

With it I began to free my feet but as I was cutting my hands, the wagon had stopped. I listened to the sound of feet walking over to the crate, then I waited for the stranger to open it. When I saw a small crack prying the box open, I rearranged my position and kicked open the box.

"She's getting away!" cried the Blond boy.