Chapter 30 part 3

Chapter 30 part 3

The Tribe

Back at the cave, the scouting legion and hunter were able to get their weapons. But these wolves looked desperate for food and fought harder than the last pack they fought. All over the cave, people ran to find safety and food for the wedding was quickly devoured.

"Someone get the women and children out of here!" Hanto yelled as he pierced his wolf with his dagger.

Eren swooped down from the trees and scooped up a young boy and brought him up on the trees. He told the boy to stay and swooped down to get another but was tackled down by a crazed wolf.

Eren was pinned to the floor with the wolf trying to snap at his face. He had no way of grabbing his swords.

"Get the fuck off!!" He growled trying to push it off.

All of a sudden the wolf stopped moving and coughed up blood all over him. With the limp body, he pushed it off of him and saw that it was Armin to saved him. He too was covered in blood.

"Armin..." Eren gasped to see him.

"I'm fine, I was tackled by a wolf too but I have to warn you that you can't change into a titan for this."

"Why?" Eren asked wiping the blood from his mouth.

"If you change you'll only attract more titans and lead them here. It'll only make things more difficult."

"Come on then, we have to get these people somewhere safe." Eren smiled at his friend and both ran off.

Both boys told the others to bring the people up to the trees where they were safer. Soon all of the scouting legion were picking up people and left the fighting to the hunters.

"Eren, have you seen Cheoki anywhere!?" Kai ran up to them.

"I'm sorry Kai but I haven't" Eren patted his head.

"Come to think of it, I haven't seen Levi or the leaders either." Armin thought long and hard to remember when was the last time they'd seen them.

"It doesn't matter now." Kano joined in. "My best bet is that their off with Levi, you guys must stay here and help. It's their fight out there."

"Yes, sir." The boys saluted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leaders

Both Hanji and Erwin were running in the forest slipping from roots and mud. Both had swords but no fuel to use since they left them back at the cave for the trainees to use.

"Hanji, slow down!" Erwin called out to her.

"Hurry Erwin, I can't let anything happen to that girl. I still need her blood!" She stopped and waited for him.

"Don't worry, Levi is probably with her." Erwin leaned on his knees trying to catch his breath.

"Well, you better think again." A voice answered them from the bushes.

Both leaders stood their ground ready to attack but once they saw the color of white both eased up.

"Levi, thank heavens your still alive. Where's Cheoki?" Hanji ran over to him and patted off the mud on him but made it worse by smearing it.

"We got separated. I let her run off while I was distracting Rowtag, he's still out there somewhere. Luckily he still hasn't found her."

"How do you know?" Erwin asked.

"He's planning to torture me by making her scream." Levi answered coldly.

"Now's not the time to be negative. All we have to do is find her, she must be up in the trees or-" a loud blood curdling scream echoed through out the woods and brought grim expressions to their faces.

Levi immediately began to sprint ahead of the group and tried to locate the sound. But then the screams suddenly stopped giving them no idea where she could possibly be.

"Come on, make another noise." Levi mumbled to himself.

***************************

I laid on the ground hugging my side from where I was stabbed. I breathed heavily and tried to crawl away. When I heard a noise I was running but I never thought that there would be traps out here. I walked into a trap when I was running through the bushes and got myself stabbed. For a second I thought that I had run into Rowtag.

I forced myself to stand up and walk again. My side gushed with blood, at this moment I wished I had my titan powers to heal myself. I took a small rock and cut off a piece of my dress, with it I wrapped my wound.

"Just breath, just keep breathing" I said to myself.

Now I had to be twice as carefully. Rowtag must have placed traps out here as way to find out where I was. Since I screamed, he now has an idea to where I was. I had to get out of here.

I limbed over to go over to the sides and stay away from the straight path that I was following. I leaned over to a tree to catch my breath but once I heard a twigs snapping, I immediately began to panic and forced myself to get back up.

I tried to run faster and further from the loud twigs snapping. I was scared, I was scared to death to encounter Rowtag like this. I knew I had no chance against him now.

"Where are you running off to, beautiful?" a deep husky voice laughed.

I immediately froze and slowly turned around and looked up in the trees. There Rowtag was sitting on a branch dropping small flower petals on me.

"White's your favorite color, the color for purity and innocence. It really suits your angelic appearance but not your personality. I know what you have done and let me just say you really don't deserve to wear white. However, I do love the mud you added in." He hopped down the branches and landed a few feet away from me.

I tried to move away but my blood loss was taking it's toll. I tried to push my weight off the tree but instead I slipped and fell to the ground. I tried to crawl on the ground but he stepped on my dress.

"I loved all your faults, features, and personality but you kicked me to the dirt. You broke my heart and now I'm gonna kill you for it. But first I'm gonna make you suffer." He smiled sadistically.