Chapter 13 part 3

Chapter 13 part 3

Eren had finally woken and just in time as well because climbing on the titan were the scouting trainees. Ymir quickly covered us, taking the heat from all of the scouts.

"Mikasa, Jean, Connie!" I screamed.
From a small breach I was able to see Mikasa's face.

"Mikasa, please Ymir has no choice but to side with them!" Christa pleaded

"I don't have time to show compassion or time for anyone." Mikasa raised her swords slicing the monsters.

"Let me go!" Eren began to squrim

"Berthodlt, Reiner how could you guys do this!?" Connie refused to believe that they were the cause of the grim day.

"Wait a second Connie...!" I cried but he was too hurt to listen to me. With that in mind the team had no choice but to fight their fellow comrads.

With my knife ready in hand, I mustered up the all strength and courage I had and charged at Berthodlt. Though I didn't stab himy I was able to free Eren but in response Berthodlt unexpectedly jabbed me, knocking me off the titan.

I was more surprised that he tried to save me but missed my hand. As my body plummeted to the ground, something roughly pushed me out of the way. I looke up seeing that Connie had caught me. I saw great loss and tragedy in his eyes.

"They're proud of you." I smiled as he set me down on Erwin's horse. Erwin reached over me, quickly flicking his reins and ordered the horse to run faster.

"Hang on Cheoki, that titan is not going anywhere."

Erwin dangerously runs the horse in front of the titan. My heart raced fearing that we'll be crushed.

"Erwin, I think we're too close! At this rate we'll be crushed!"

"Don't worry, we'll be alright." he smiled with his eyes set on ghe titan. I looked back and screamed seeing a titan coming up behind us.

"Erwin!!" I screamed at the exact time as the titan chomped off Erwin's arm and dragged him away. I quickly reached over holding his other arm. Together we were both pulled off the horse.

My gripped loosened which sent me rolling on the floor. My body ached with pain, but still I managed to get up.

"Erwin!" I screamed again, this time I didn't hesitate to cut my arm, which instantly began to change my body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steam arose from the ground as several more titans ran over to the sight. Underneath the pile, Cheoki emerged from the group and runs over to the titan, which had already bitten of his arm right when she punched him.

As Cheoki viciously began to eat the other titan alive, the rest of the team went to aid Erwin. Finally freed Mikasa ran over to Eren but their moment was interrupted when the Smiling Titan had appeared again. As Mikasa had prepared to say goodbye, a miracle had happened.

A titan willingly offered itself to be eaten. From that moment on the Armor Titan did not pursue them and left. Erwin then commanded the soldiers to retreat. Behind the group, Cheoki was too weak to control her titan form, so it continued to eat the other titans who came near her.

"We must retreat! Someone get her out of there!" he yelled. One of the soldiers went over to the titan and sliced open it neck. Inside he had no choice but to cut off her limbs and rush back to his horse.