Chapter 5 part 2

Chapter 5 part 2

After Levi was finished reading his papers, he surprisingly mad food for us. It was just simple soup and bread but I was starved. After dinner, I went to my room to go lay down for a bit before Hanji came. Slowly my eyes began to shut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the clock struck 12, a loud bang was heard by the door. Levi inhaled deeply and opened the door letting in both Hanji and Erwin.

"I'm guessing she fell asleep." Erwin walked over to the dining table and placed himself at the end of it.

"Has she talked yet?" Hanji asked as she took a seat.

"Apparently, she believes that we are causing the production of titans."

Hanji thought for a moment.

"What about you, Erwin? Anything interesting?" she looked over to him

"No, she mainly slept everyday, waking up either eat or use the bathroom." Erwin sat back on his chair.

"However, I am curious to know what had happened when she escaped."

"What do you mean? Those men obviously took advantage of her." Hanji tensed up in her chair.

"Not quite, I had several girls clean her up today. All girls claimed that she had cuts and bruises except for her right arm." Levi interrupted Hanji.

"Think about it, one girl who has had nothing to eat for probably weeks was able to fight with five grown men and break open a crate while being tied up." he added.

"She's also right handed. She eats with her right, which means she should've used it to defend herself."

"What are you getting at, Levi?" Hanji was trying to place the pieces.

"Here's another stange fact. One night I found her wake, staring at the mirror. She always checked for her cuts and bruises but she'd always stare at her back with great fear." Erwin mentioned

"She's obviously hiding something." Levi agreed with him

"Now boys, what are you exactly saying? That she is a monster too?" Hanji joked.

"You can never tell." Levi glared

"We'll need Eren for this. If she is a shifter then we'll need to test her."

"We just did witness her in a threatening situation. If she was a titan, then she should've changed when she was attacked by those men and her wounds would've healed faster." Hanji crossed her arms and waited for the men's response.

"It's crucial now for us to get some answers from her." Erwin got up from chair reaching for his coat.

"We'll be back her tomorrow night for a proper interrogation."

When the guests had both left, Levi went back to Hanji's report. It's been stated that Cheoki, has been carrying around various types of poisonous plants, a wooden whistle, and knives. Also that she was first found burning something. Levi, concluded that this girl is a big mystery.