Chapter 6 part 2

Chapter 6 part 2

Levi was put on the stand, as her only defender.

"We found her out in the woods during our last mission. We believe that she will be quite useful to our missions."

"Exactly in what way is she useful?"

"She's a map. She's been out there and also we now know that we're not the only meal on the menu."

"I agree with him sir." Erwin chimed in.

"She'll make our missions more sucessful and maybe we'll even be able to find the rest of her tribe."

"How will that be of any use to us." the judge yawned.

"Sir, if we make these tribes our allies we'll get a good idea of our surroundings and we'll have more eyes out in the forests." Erwin added

The judge become very interested in the idea. The jury all became very interested and agreed to let her go but must have someone with her at all times. It was also agreed that if she does any to threaten them then she'd be executed immediately. After the trial, Cheoki was taken back to the cells, to stay there for another night.

"Levi, did you guys plan this?" Eren ran up to him after the trial.

"You can thank Erwin for that." Hanji smiled

"There was no escaping the fact that she had help, though I'm still going to be interrogated and so is Levi." Erwin sighed

"Don't tell them about anything." Levi ordered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Late at night, I was woken from my slumber by a soldier. They quickly chained my wrists and brought me into a room. When I peaked in, I found the judge, Erwin and Levi waiting for me. I was placed at the end of the table.

"Cheoki, you must answer these questions or else you will never be allowed to go oustide again." Erwin said slowly.

This time I though to myself seeing that I really did have no other choice. After all they did save me again.

"Tell us everything and don't leave anything out." the judge leaned back in his chair

I told them everything about my family and how our tribe has shrunk due to a mysterious giant attack. I also invluded my forced engagement and a few facts about the Bullheads tribe. I spoke of the day of my marriage and how it was all my fault that my tribe was in trouble.

"Please, I must find them." I pleaded.

"As part of your sentence you are to participate in our army and you may search for your tribe on thses outside missions." the judge said rummaging through his notes on our conversation.

"You also can't leave here without permission and we must know where you are at all times." he added

I nodded in agreement, it took me awhile to notice that I had sold my body for them to use.

The next morning I was finally let out of the cell and free to go. Outside of the cell was Levi this time he wasn't wearing his uniform.

"Levi, I'm finally freed." I smiled

He showed no emotion as usual and motioned me to follow him.

"How did you get caught? I thought I told you to stay inside." I suddenly noticed that he was walking in a strange manner.

"You're leg is getting worse." I pointed out.

"Don't change the subject."

"Let's sit down, then I'll answer you." I came up to his side and helped get to a bench. We sat on an old wooden bench under a tree for shade.

Levi glared at me, expecting me to answer him.

"I heard a loud pounding on the door. I thought it was you so I opened it but when I did it was a hooded figure. She asked me how I got in and where I was from." I carefully loooked around checking if we were really alone.

"She said not to trust you guys. She told me it was too dangerous for me to stay with you guys."

"Did you see this woman's face?" Levi gripped my shoulders.

"No, she'd always look away from me."

"What was the reason for not trusting us?" his grip grew tighter

"Ow! You're hurting me." i yelped trying to push him away.

"What did she say?!" he grew more angry.