Chapter 10 part 3

Chapter 10 part 3

For about an hour Hanji continued to trail the Angel Titan as it dodged all of Hanji's attacks. I must stop it somewhow or at least stun her, she thought to herself. Hanji then suddenly had an idea.

No matter how much has changed that creature is still Cheoki. Just like Eren, she still contains some characteristics of herself even in titan form. According to her profile, she was active at night, poor sight and sensitive to sound. When Armin kicked that rock, she saw it as a threat. Her weakness must be sound!

Hanji quickly stopped over to a group of soldiers who were aiming for Cheoki. Hanji jumped in front of them.

"Don't shoot you're only going to aggrivate her!"

"Well how are we going to stop her!?" the leader yelled back.

"Does anyone here have a sound flare?"
A soldier quickly searched his bag and handed her the gun. Hanji smiled in return and quickly left.

Hanji rushed over to the beast who began to move slower due to exhaustion. Once Hanji was directly behind her, she pulled the trigger. The sharp pitch stopped the beast as it covered it's ears. At that moment Hanji ran up to her and pierced the siringe right on her back. Cheoki's eyes slowly began to close as steam began to surround her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in standing in a feild of dry, brittle grass. When I looked up I saw ashes floating around me.

"Hello? Is someone there?!" I cried feeling extremely uncomfortable.

I continued on walking for about an hour. This field was never ending, not a single tree was to be seen. I began to pick up speed as I heard footsteps behind me. As I sprinted across the field I tripped over something hard. I lokked over to my feet, seeing an outline of a body.

I slowly crawled over to it and flipped the corpse over. I recognized that face. In my arms I cradled my youngest brother, Kai. I sobbed as I stared into his lifeless eyes. When I looked up, there were bodies everywhere. I ran over to each body, checking if anyone had survived.

"Che-oki." a weak cry called from behind. I quickly turned around finding my mother's body on the floor with my little brothers with her. I looked around seeing that the field was empty once again. I hesitantly crawled to her body.

"My...my wild flower. Look at you...all grown..." she breathed slowly.

"Mother, I'm so sorry. I promised to find you guys." my heart was breaking, seeing her in great pain.

"I-I know you tried." She smiled as blood trickled down her mouth.

"Mother, please just wait a little longer! I'll bring you home, I'll bring everyone back home! I promise!"

My mother's eyes began to close as she breathed her last breath.

"I promise. I promise you all." I gripped her hand tighter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hanji caught Cheoki's body as her wings began to evaporate. Her body was serverely hot, that it actually hurt just holding her. Hanji took off her cape and wrapped it around her. She then lifted the body and cariied her back.

"Mission accomplished!" she laughed

"Mm-mo.." Cheoki mumbled. Hanji tilted her ear closer to her face.

"Mother...I want to go home." she mumbled again. Tears rolled down her face.

"Don't worry, it's just a bad dream." Hanji whispered to her, wiping her tears.