Chapter 14 part 3

Chapter 14 part 3

I stood in front of the door with my hands shaking. Levi snuck up from behind and set his hand on my shoulder.

"If he hurts you or makes a threat, scream. We have guards posted out here." He said blandly. Still shaking I laid my hand on his and then slowly opened the door.

Inside Rowtag was sitting at a small table, with his face stern and harden.

"Care to tell me, what's going on?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once Cheoki had entered the door Levi sat in the hall, rubbing his leg to ease the pain.

"Hey mister, has anyone told you how scary you look." the boy behind bars smile mischievely.

"I'm guessing your her bratty brother. Also why bring that up?"

"I'm just an honest guy."

"Tch, what do you want?"

"I hate the sound of silence. It's both frightening and annoying." Down the hall the two heard muffled yelling that echoed the air.

" Don't worry, she can take care of herself." Kai sat down facing the corporal. "You know, she told me about Rowtag once. She said he was a self absorbed, shit filled man."

"Why does she say that?"

"She went missing for a couple of days once. She went hunting with Rowtag and never came back for two nights. My guess is that he seriously hurt her."

"What else can you tell me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How dare you! I searched in the woods for months and found nothing!" I yelled to the point my throat grew sore.

"Oh really? You seemed so relaxed and happy with these people that I forgot that you were part of our tribe!"

"They saved my life twice and I'm grateful to them! You wouldn't know how that feels because you never want help!" Rowtag walked over and gripped my wrist tightly.

"Let me go! You don't own me!" I tugged my arm, trying to break from his hold but all my attempts were useless.

"Your my fiance and I expect for you to show me more respect!" he pulled me closer and yelled in my ear but with my free arm, I swat his face. His face turned red with fuming anger. With his beastly strength he hit me back, my body fell at the table, knocking it down and breaking the chairs. He then locked the door and set a chair under the knob.

"Open this door!" The soldiers banged on it.

Rowtag, lifted my body and pushed me to a wall. His big hands roughly grabbed my shoulders.

"We are together you understand me?! We're supposed to be a team, us against the world!"

"Help! Someone, please help me!" I screamed, I was desperate for help.

"I did everything for you, why can't you see that?! Is it cause you love someone else!?"

"Help! Help! Erwin! Hanji! Levi! Levi!" I cried even louder as the door was starting the crack.

"We need each other! Why do you think there's always two rulers!? A king is nothing without his queen, she's the reason why he's still sane! I need you to be by my side, not his!" he pulled me closer to his face. When I was close enough I headbutted his face and kneed him in the stomach. When I was finally freed, I ran to the door trying to remove the chair but he pushed me away with great ease.

As he turned to the door, I picked up the leg from the chair and whacked the back of his head. I fell to the ground exhausted to even go to the door. The last thing I saw was the door finally open, Levi and the soldiers ran up to me.