Awkward ringtones, almost human, they're identical, and trouble ahead

Author's Note: I would like to dedicate this chapter to Strike_x because of her lovely comments and for being my third fan. <3 the fans!!

Thanks to everyone else who voted and commented! You know you can always go back and vote/comment on previous chapters, wink, wink. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Consciousness. I woke up again but kept my eyes shut, still drowsy. My head felt amazing…well amazing compared to the last time I was conscious…

AND PATTED KINGESLY!!!!!!!

Insert Heart Attack.

AND TOUCHED THE MAGIC BEARD!!!!

Lungs failing.

AND HUGGED SNAPE.

Congestive failure of all major organs. So tragic.

I could hear people talking…I was really starting to get used to waking up to voices…Remus was still under me, and my legs were slung across Padfoot who was drumming absently on my knees.

The talking was low but happy, and I was content to just lay back and listen. My phone, however, had other plans. It began buzzing and singing “I’m too Sexy.”Damon’s ringtone.I programmed it just to make him mad. Hehe.

The talking stopped, everyone looking at my pocket. I really didn’t want to move to answer it…

I'm too sexy for my shirt. Too sexy for my shirt. So sexy it hurts”

Dooon’t waaant tooo annnssswwwweeeerrrr.

“ And I'm too sexy for your party. Too sexy for your party.”

Noooooooooooooooooooo

I'm a model you know what I mean And I do my little turn on the catwalk. Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk.”

Aw Dang it.

Without opening my eyes, I dug around for my phone, hopefully not hitting Sirius anywhere inappropriate, and answered. “Ellloo?”

“You sound like shit.”

“Well thanks hon. Love you too.”

“What did you get into this time?”

“Why do you always assume that I’ve gotten into something?”

“Because you always do.”

“….True…I’m okay, really. Hit my head, got high off of potions, the usual.”

“Ah. Well that’s not nearly as bad as I was expecting.”

“Yeah, Siri and Remmie have been keeping me out of trouble.”

“They’re doing a better job of it than Kayla and I ever did.”

“Don’t be so hard on yourself. You guys tried your best, but I’m a beast. We’re kinda hard to manage ya know.”

“So I’ve learned…Rika, I don’t want to upset you, but I’ve got some bad news.”

My eyes finally opened. Bad news was never good. Mentally steeling myself to act calmly as possible, I shifted my hand to cover the ear piece of the phone. This would muffle the sound enough to ensure Remus’s wolf hearing wouldn’t pick up on whatever Damon said, but I would.

“And that would be?”

“Some guy was spotted sniffing around your old apartment. I think it might have been you father.”