Grimie-house, introductions, and Ginny! Trouble!

Since hellokitty4ever was the first peroson to welcome me to wattpad, I had to dedicate something to her. :)

This place is huuuuuuuuuge. It’s a mansion of a house, with dark colors and creepy artifacts, straight out of a horror movie. Sirius said it was called Grim-something-or-other. I was too distracted to remember…. I’ll just call it Grimie-house.

Inside sitting in the enooormus living room fuuuullll of furniture was the Weasly gang and a few various people I didn’t know.

“Well look who it is.” –Fred

“Ms. Beast!”—George

I launched myself at the twins. “FRED!!! GEORGE!!!”

I squeezed them for all they were worth. They seemed a bit surprised, awkwardly patting my back. (Guys seem to do that to me a lot when I hug them…must be a man-thing.)

“Well it’s nice to see you too.”—Geroge

“Ms. Beast.”—Fred

“But I’m afraid we can’t breathe.”—George

“Which, oddly enough, we very much enjoy.”—Fred

I pulled away. “Sorry boys—GINNY!!”

I ran and gave her a quick, hard hug. “RON!!” And one to Ron. “PEOPLE I DON’T KNOW!!”

I then preceded to hug a bushy-haired teen girl, and a teen boy with messy black hair and glasses.

“You’ll have to excuse her, we didn’t have time to take her out for a walk today,” Sirius said, laughing.

That was when I noticed the looks. Lots and lots of looks. The kind of looks that say I’ve officially convinced the entire room that I need professional psychiatric help. Except for Sirius who was laughing. And Remus who was covering his face in a gesture of defeat.

I pouted. “Do you know how many months its been since I saw people my own age? Besides that one time the Weaslys came over? I am deprived gosh darn it, and if I feel like hugging every teen I see simply for the joy of not being stuck with two old men for the rest of my life, I’m going to do it.”

“I’m not old!”—Sirius

“Well you’re not young.”

“I’m young at heart!”

“So?”

“And I look Bloody Freakin good!”

“That does nothing to diminish your age. Even if you had the complexion of a teen, in your heart, you’ll know the truth. Deep in your moldy, old heart.”

He crossed his arms, grumbling something about little prats who thought they knew it all.

“Sirius, aren’t you going to stop pouting long enough to say hello to your godson?” Remus asked, eyes moving to Harry who was watching our bickering with amusement.

Sirius’s eyes lit up, and he quickly spun around to Harry.

“Harry! How are you!? Thirsty, hungry?”

“I’m fine…You know, all things considering…” Harry said, looking embarrassed but pleased at the sudden attention.

All things considering…hmmm…I wonder what that meant….

I turned to Harry. “Sooo, you’re the famous Harry Potter I’ve been hearing all about. I swear, Sirius what shut up about you.”

Harry’s expression had darkened then turned surprised as I spoke.