Poitions, Concoosed, Sentimental Moment

Author's Note: This is more like a just for giggles, nonsense chapter. :)

sleep-is-peace is the second person to fan me. I believe that is worthy of a dedication. :))

Seeing that Rika was no longer moving, Mr. Weasly slowly lowered his wand. Everyone stared at her body in horrified shock, trying to understand what the hell had just happened. Everyone except for Harry. He gazed, wide eyed, at the spot of blood on the floor where Rika had spit out a chunk of Ginny’s skin.

Just like a beast.

Monster.

Freak.

For some reason it reminded him of when he was young, and he would act on instinct, using accidental magic. The Dursley’s always punished him for it without stopping to ask why he’d done it.

He could use magic because of instinct. Could Rika have attacked Ginny because of some uncontrollable wolf instinct? ….But why…?

The skin moved.

Harry sucked in a sharp breathe, eyes glued to the now squirming piece of flesh. “Hey guys…Look.”

Everyone’s eyes refocused on the small lump.

“What the hell?” Sirius mummered.

Remus grabbed a towel and stepped forward, carefully picking up the lump. Hermione made a disgusted noise when he touched it. After a few minutes of inspection, Remus’s eyes widened. “A Sedoworm.”

Harry frowned in confusion. “A what?”

“A Sedoworm. They attack to human skin and feed off their blood while releasing a poisonous toxin; Rika must have smelled the toxin and, acting on instinct, tried to save Ginny.”

Sirius cursed loudly, running to Rika and kneeling by her, checking her vitals.

“Is she okay?” Mr. Weasly asked in a shaky voice. He couldn’t believe he’d just hexed a child for trying to save his daughter.

Sirius nodded. “She hit her head on the wall.. She’ll probably be okay when she wakes up. Werewolves are tough after all.”

“I’ll flu Professor Snape and ask for a pain potion for Rika and what to do about Ginny.” Remus said, while crushing the worm.

“I’ll check the rest of the house for more worms and remove any I find,” Kingsley said, leaving the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Foggy. Hazy. Painful.

Yet oddly warm.

I was lying on something warm, something that was rubbing small circles on my back. I liked this warm thing. But I didn’t like the pounding in my head.

Voices. All speaking lowly.

“I think she’s coming around.”

“You’ve been saying that every ten minutes for the past hour Padfoot.”

“But I really think she is this time!”

“Ssshhhh!”

“Sorry.”

I groaned, cracking an eye open. Well hello people. They were all watching me like my sleeping was the most fascinating thing to ever behold in the history of fascinating things to behold.

My brains too shot to come up with something more creative….

“How are you feeling?”

I followed the voice upward to see Remus. I patted him. Remus above me…and beneathe me…