Shower attacks, explanations and inappropriatness all around

I was almost done with my shower. Just a few more suds to goooo…

                The door burst open yet again. The man from earlier ran in, eyes closed, brandishing a rope. He lunged blidly at me, trying to wrestle me down and I assume hog tie me.

                Too bad for him, I’m a beast. And therefore, I possess awesome werewolf strength. Plus whoever this guy was, he was stick thin. He seemed like he hadn’t had a decent meal in a long while.

                After a moderate struggle, I had him pinned (thank goodness he had his eyes closed or this would just be freaky..well freakier) and hog tied.

                Shaking my head, I toweled off and slipped clothes on.

                “You can open your eyes now, I’m decent.”

                He did.

                He had black hair, a little long, pale skin and grey eyes. Not bad looking.

                “I’m assuming since you attacked me with your eyes closed, you’re not a pervert.”

                He violently shook his head. “Nope, not me,no, I refuse to be an old man pervert.”

                Okay, so if he wasn’t an.. ‘old man pervert,’ then why would he attack me in the shower with a rope…?

                Unless he knew what I was. He came to see Remus, saw me in the shower and then later realizes what I was so he attacked. Bastard. He could’ve at least waited till I was dry and not naked.

I bent down to his level and glared, drawling my lips back in a snarl. “Thought you could sneak up on me huh? Finish what the Ministry didn’t? Rid your dear buddy Remus of my vicious existence?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Sirius was confused. What on Earth was this girl going on about? Why wasn’t she screaming at the sight of Mr. Wanted Mass Murderer?

                As she talked, one of her faint scars caught the light. Pale and thin…just like Moony’s…abnormal golden eyes..abnormal strength..predatory stance….

                “You’re a werewolf!”

                She stopped mid-rant. “….Yeeeaaahhh.”

                So that’s why she was with Remus! She was a werewolf in need of Moony’s superior older werewolf guidance! Finally the world made sense again. What was he thinking mentally accusing Remus of being an old man pervert?