Chapter 43

Samantha's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling really good and refreshed. Today we actually get to go home. Tonight I will be able to sleep in my own bed, have my own bathroom, and do whatever I please. Hopefully things can finally go back to normal.

Everyone's stuff is already packed and ready to go. As soon as we get to the place where the tour bus is supposed to be parked, we will be put in the van where Paul will drive us home.

I walked up to the front of the bus where Niall, Sara, and Harry are and sat down next to Sara. I would sit by Niall but he was sitting next to Harry. I started to talk to Sara when Niall interrupted us.

"So Samantha, you still haven't told me whey you had all those pickles on the counter last night." He said. I looked at Sara and we instantly started laughing.

"Well Sara has been having these really weird pickle cravings lately. When she found out we didn't have pickles to eat, she somehow got me to go buy some for her. Then I went out to the small grocery store down the road and bought as many different kinds of pickles as I could find because I had no idea what she wanted. I came home and we ate pickles while watching a movie." I finished telling the story and for some reason, me and Sara couldn't stop laughing. Harry and Niall looked at us like we are crazy.

Louis and Eleanor walked in and joined us. "What is everyone laughing about?" Eleanor asked.

"I just told Niall and Harry a story about Sara's pickle cravings." I answered. She smiled and nodded her head.

"I've been having pickle cravings lately!" She exclaimed. Louis' eyes widened and he looked at her.

"Are you pregnant too!?" He exclaimed. Eleanor had a surprised and really confused look on her face.

"What, no!? I just really like pickles!" She replied. Louis sighed in relief. Eleanor quickly looked back at him.

"Wait! What would you have done if I was actually pregnant!?" She questioned.

"I-I would-" Louis was stuttering but we were interrupted by the bus coming to a stop and the front door opening. It was Paul.

"We're here. Everyone grab your stuff and head to the van." He instructed. Everyone got up and Eleanor cleared her throat.

"This isn't over Tomlinson." She joked. He smiled and gave her a quick peck on her cheek. Louis walked to his bunk to grab his bag and when he left, Eleanor turned to us and started to grin. Clearly she was just messing with Louis; she wasn't actually mad at him. Now that I think of it, I don't think I've ever seen Eleanor mad.

I got up off the couch and started to walk to my bunk. Liam came out with his bags in his hand and I looked down at the ground, not wanting to make eye contact with him. I went to my bunk, grabbed my bags, and made my way to the front of the bus again. I went over to Niall and grabbed his hand. He intertwined our fingers and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. We waited until everyone was ready and then we walked out of the bus for the last time.

Paul told us to put all of our bags in one van and then get into another one. We did as he said and got into the car. Liam sat in the front next to Paul, I sat in between Niall, Louis and Eleanor while Harry, Sara, Zayn, and Perrie sat in front of us. Everyone was in their own conversations but I wasn't really in the mood to talk. I rested my head on Niall's shoulder and closed my eyes, hoping to sleep so when I wake up, we'd be home.

*

It felt like only minutes but when I opened my eyes, the van was stopped. I looked out the window and saw the only thing that would make me happy right now, my house. I smiled and looked at Niall, hoping to share my excitement.