Chapter 136

_________________

Chapter 136

_________________

Everyone was shocked at what was happening, Kyokai just killed someone and Snow came back. They didn't  know what was going on, even Ikuhara, who didn't even know of Snow's existence "ahh~ my katana is so bloody" Kyokai, or Snow, stared at the bloody katana and licked it, then tossed aside.

"How badly I want to kill everyone here" she snapped her finger and ice spikes came out of her back, surprising them even more by holding a spike and pull it off her back to break it and turn it into a katana "I didn't know Kyokai-nee could do that" Tsuna said "neither did she" Reborn said.

Snow hummed and walked toward Ren while dragging the katana against the floor "hm ?" She looked where her friends were sitting and blinked while tilting her head "ah !" Her eyes widen at Kyoya, he straightened his back in surprise as she suddenly appeared kneeling in close to him, resting her chin on her hands "hey hotstuff" she smirked, he sighed heavily "want her ? She's yours" he told Ryohei.

He flinched when she turned his face toward her "your injured and tied up" she gave him a pity look "just the way I like it" she smirked "how about a kiss if you free me from here ?" He said "how about I'll leave you like this and I'll take more than a kiss ?" She poked his nose and winked.

Since she was busy getting convinced, Ren bent down to pick up the icy katana. The katana suddenly disappeared as Snow suddenly appeared behind him and sliced his neck, but it got blocked by Aido's dagger "when did she- !?" Kyoya and Ren thought.

Snow jumped back and tilted her head "don't worry, Ren-Ren. We got this !" Aido twirled his dagger as Kenji stood next to him "Aido, I think we should use it" Kenji said "I-I think so too, Kenjunno !" Aido nodded and his necklace formed grey Flames as Kenji's formed yellow electrical Flames "oh shiny" Snow smirked "watch this" she chuckled "Bleh~" she pulled down both eyelids and stuck out her tongue.

She covered her right eye for her left eye let out black Flames, then covered the left for the right to let out white flames, she waved her hands over her eyes so many times then covered them "Fu~" both eyes let out flames, different colors "Snow got Kyokai-nee's flames !?" Tsuna said "shh" Snow placed her finger at her smirking lips.

They blinked when she formed an icy violin and started playing it "don't mock with us !" Kenji launched himself toward her "Kenjunno !" Aido said. Snow hummed and twirled on one leg and danced on her tiptoes. Kenji flinched and moved aside, his eyes widen as his cheek as a sharp cut from her arco "better look at where your standing, tiptoes !" She placed the arco on the violin's strings.

Kenji looked down to see a white circle, he flinched when he got trapped in it "what is this !?" He banged into the icy wall "Gabbia di Neve, Shibou ! (Cage of Snow, Death !)" She played a tone "Gah !" Their eyes widen as large ice spikes stabbed him in the cage. The cage soon disappeared and Kenji fell, all bloody as he coughed some more.

"Teme !" Snow flinched and looked down to see a dagger deeply stabbing her calf "yooour..." She looked at Aido upside down "turn !" She smirked and flipped backwards. Ren clenched his fists while watching them fight. Fire line moving between his fingers and he suddenly aimed it at Snow's back "hm !" He fell on his face as Kyoya suddenly tackled him "Kamikorosu !" Kyoya somehow broke the handcuffs and raised his tonfa.

Mako quickly cuffed his neck and pulled him, Kyoya landed hard on his back. Mako turned him and stepped on his head for him not to move "Bastard" Kyoya glared at Ren "call me whatever you want" Ren stood up and smirked, he launched a fire rope at Snow.

"AGGGHH !!!" Snow paused and looked over her shoulder to see a fire rope around Kotoya's arms and chest, who was the one that shielded her back "how did you get out !?" Aido said "Kufufufu~" he glared at Mukuro. The rope disappeared and Kotoya fell on the floor "oh Onii-chan is hurt ! How funny !" Snow laughed.