Chapter 190

Here's the chapter you have all been waiting for.

I don't own KHR characters or the artworks.
_______________

Chapter 190

_______________

Already months passed since the proposal, Kyokai sat down on the rug, tapping the pen on her chin, and a paper on the table in front of her "I'm home" she flinched and looked behind her to see Kyoya, his chest against her back "oh welcome home" she smiled "I've returned home about 20 minutes ago" he said "Gomen" she chuckled and scratched her cheek "how can I make it up to you ?" She said "give me a kiss" he said, she pulled his head and pecked his lips, then they looked at the paper.

He frowned at the list she made "why are you inviting so many people ?" He growled "my family, your family, and the people we know" she loosed his tie "as if my family will come" he rested his forehead on her shoulder "they will, stop being so negative" she ran her hand through his hair "we still need a suit and a dress" she said "hn" he hummed "are you sleeping ?" She glared "maybe" he mattered.

"So are we going to buy the suit and the dress or not ?" She asked "hm" he rested his chin on her shoulder "I already bought the dress we chose on that magazine, you just need to pick it up" he said "so you won't come ?" She frowned "caught up with work" he said. She sighed and looked away "alright" she said "you seem to be upset" he said "hm" she shook her head and smiled "I'll just call my friends to meet me" she got up, he frowned and followed her "are you sure ?" He watched her wear her heels, she nodded and grabbed her bag "I won't be late" she smiled and left. He saw her eyes sadden from the window as she walked away "hn" he tilted his head to think.

After a while, Kyoya met up with Kotoya so they can go to the where the wedding will be held "the wedding is tomorrow" Kotoya reminded Kyoya as he drove the car "I have to see if everything is arranged well" Kyoya said "so how's Kyokai ?" Kotoya asked and heard Kyoya sigh "she's upset because I bought the wedding dress and not going to pick it up with her, so she went with her friends..." Kyoya paused at the last word "which are mostly guys, pull over" Kyoya glanced behind them "don't worry, Kyokai told me they were girls" Kotoya waved his hand "we're here" he parked the car and they got out.

They went behind the building where the wedding will be held, it will at night so the stars would be visible. Kyoya dug his hands in his pocket as he stared at the table that he and Kyokai will be sitting at. He already imagined the wedding starting, the music, the clapping and cheers here and there, and when they kiss after the I do's "so who's going to be your best man ?" He snapped out his thoughts and looked at Kotoya "even if I'm the brother, I wouldn't handle the pressure of standing there" he laughed "no one" he blinked in confusion. Kyoya face turned stern, he remembered sending an invitation to Kisume at Italy. He wanted his brother to be his best man, he still didn't get an answer and he thinks that he won't get any soon.

"Hahi ! It's so beautiful !!" Haru said as Kyokai lift up the wedding dress that Kyoya chose "I bet it's going to be more beautiful on you" Adelheid said "I agree" Hana smiled "this is exciting ! Onee-san is finally getting married" Kyoko smiled and they giggled "Kyokai ?" Binachi said as Kyokai stared at the wedding dress. They watched in confusion as she ran her fingers over it "Kai-chan !" Haru said "eh ? Sorry what were you saying ?" Kyokai smiled.

"Are you okay ?" Binachi asked "I just...really wanted to try this when Kyoya is here" Kyokai mumbled "maybe he thought you wanted to do this with us" Adelheid said "that's right ! You should surprise him at the wedding !" Haru said "go change !" They pushed her behind the curtains. They sighed and glanced at each other with worry. Adelheid narrowed her eyes "isn't it weird for Hibari to not be with her ?" She said "he's suppose to be here even if he's not suppose to be here" she glared "maybe he's busy" Chrome said "no, Hibari-san would always be with Kai-chan even if he's busy !" Haru said "ahem" they looked behind them and smiled.