Chapter 140

___________________

Chapter 140

___________________

"No ! It can't be happening !" Ryohei clenched on his hair. They were all freaking out, the Ikuhara group came back, Ren's weird behavior, and Mako just captured Kyokai's heart ? "t-this is joke, right ? It's all a huge prank, right !?" Kotoya said, Kyoya only stood in the back quietly, his arms crossed and an unpleasant look on his face.

"A-Ano !" Kyokai clenched on the book she was hugging "I-I never been in this kind of situation before, but.." She mumbled "c-can I have your autograph ?" She asked "me ?" Mako pointed at himself "EH !?" The rest stared at her shocked. Mako took a pen from Kyokai and opened the cover of the book to sign it, then handed it back to her "Arigatou senpai" she said "I'm in love with your work" she slightly smiled, his eyes widen.

They flinched when he exploded and his face turned red "eh !? Makoko ! What's wrong !?" Aido panicked "I never seen him like this before" Kenji said "d-don't look at me" Mako turned around to hide his red face "Kai-chan, please tell me your not in love with him !" Kotoya anime cried "what are you talking about ? I'm only in love with his work" Kyokai frowned "I'm actually in love with Ky-" she paused when she felt something heave on her shoulder.

She looked behind her to see Kyoya resting his head on her shoulder "Kyoya ?" She patted his head "let's go home already" he mumbled against her neck "are you alright ?" She asked, she frowned and reached his forehead "did you get sick again ?" She asked, he straightened up and crossed his arms "you didn't notice" he mattered and looked away "oh I'm so sorry" she said. She went to put her stuff in her school bag and picked it up "let's go" she walked ahead, he only watched her "don't want to"

She pushed and looked at him, she knew that expression of his face, she knew it very well, jealously. His eyes slightly widen when she went back and whispered something in his ear"l-let's go home" she blushed and walked away. They blinked, Kyoya glanced over his shoulder "I win" he smirked at them "Teme !" Kotoya and Ryohei pointed at him.

Kyokai flinched when Kyoya held her hand, she blushed when she noticed he was staring at her "w-what ?" She said, he rested his forehead on hers "take care of me, Kai" he smirked "haa~ !" He blinked as she turned away and covered her red face.

Kyoya got on the bed once they reached home, he buried half his face in the pillow when he remembered how Kyokai acted toward Mako. He knows about the students all around, confessing to his girlfriend, his snowflake "alright, you need to take your pills" Kyokai came in with a glass of water "what's wrong ?" She placed the glass on the counter and sat on her knees, he stared at her "hn" he covered himself completely with the bedsheets.

"Kyoya, you need to take your pills" she poked him "don't want to" he turned the other side, she frowned "Kyoya, stop acting like a kid" she pulled the covers, but he kept it over him. He clenched on the pillow when he heard her sigh, her footsteps slowly started to fade. He blinked when he felt the mattress weight down and she got under the sheets with him, laying down so close.

She pushed up his bangs to kiss his heated forehead softly "do you love me ?" He asked "eh ?" She blinked "do you love me ?" He repeated "what happened to you, Kyoya ?" She said "do you love that herbivore, the author of your book ?" He glared "just because I love his book, doesn't mean I love him" she brushed his hair with her fingers "I love you only, I'm your property" she smiled.

He slightly blushed and embraced her "don't smile like that in front of other guys.." He buried his face in her hair "it's so cute I might die" he grumbled, she chuckled and hugged his waist "I'm not cute" she mumbled "but you being all jealous is so cute" she poked his nose, he glared.