Chapter 141

________________

Chapter 141

________________

"Kyota ?" Xavier blinked, he was on his way to his children's school when he bumped into Kyoya's father on the way "ah Kuro" Kyoya looked at him slightly surprised "what are you doing walking alone ?" Xavier asked "I was on my way to my son's school to check on him" Kyota said as they walked passed the school's gates "I see, I was going to check on my children as well" Xavier smiled "so they are twins ?" Kyota said "yes indeed" Xavier laughed "those two troublemakers" he shook his head.

"What time is it ?" He asked when he saw a lot of students in the hallways "I don't know, but I know it's lunch time" Kyota said "so how's Kaiya ?" Xavier smiled "she's doing fine" Kyota said "I see I see" Xavier nodded "ah !" He suddenly paused "wha-" Kyota got cut off when Xavier pulled him behind a corner. Xavier peeked to see Kyokai talking to Furutani "w-what is that !?" Xavier clenched on the wall "your daughter is talking to a guy, so what ?" Kyota said "not that !" Xavier said "Kai-chan is wearing boys uniform !" He said "why do I think that's wrong ?" Kyota sighed.

They looked to their right to see Kyoya and Ryohei walking together, clearly were arguing over something. They paused when they saw Kyokai and their face darkened "hey Hibari.." Ryohei said "am I going to detention if I beat that guy ?" He asked "the question is.." Kyoya said "am I going to jail if I killed him ?" He said.

Kyokai looked over Furutani's shoulder to see Kyoya and Ryohei to discussing about something with a deadly area, not knowing it was about Furutani's murder plan "I need to go, I'll see you later" she walked passed him "your coming to the Dojo, right ?" Furutani asked "ye--ah !" She turned but tripped and fell back "oh !" He quickly caught her by her waist "are you alright ?" He asked "KORA !" He pulled back to dodge Ryohei's punch, making him drop Kyokai by accident, but Kyoya quickly knelt and caught her.

"Get back here, you Bastard !?" They watched Ryohei chased Furutani. Kyoya looked down at Kyokai, her eyes widen as she slightly blushed "your not hurt ?" He asked "y-yes !" She stood up right away "ah" she looked down at her books "y-you don't have to" she said as started collecting it.

He stood up and ruffled her hair "clumsy idiot" he said "shut up" she mumbled, she took the books from him and walked away "I didn't need your help from the beginning, Hibaka Kyoyaho" she said, he watched her leave "I'll take that as a 'thank you', your welcome" he followed her "I'll walk you to your class" he smacked her head "whatever" she punched his arm.

Kyota waited for them to leave then looked at Xavier, who was hugging his knees with a gloomy area "why is my only daughter surrounded by men ?" Xavier mattered to himself "you got a problem" Kyota face palmed "Hibari !" Xavier suddenly stood up and Kyota flinched "we should spy on her" Xavier held his shoulders "you creepy old man" Kyota glared "I didn't say anything when you stalked Kaiya" Xavier glared back "I did not stalk, you did" Kyota said "it was for you" Xavier said.

Xavier sighed heavily "come on, you saw how your son acted toward her, this might give you some ideas how to get along with him" he said, that made Kyota think "maybe your right, I still don't know how to approach that kid" he held his chin "Yosh ! So it's decided" Xavier smiled "Papa ?" Kotoya popped behind him "Gwa !" Xavier got so surprised that Kyota had to carry him bride style, Kotoya and Souji sweat dropped.

Kyota popped a vein and dropped Xavier with a thud "Kotoya-kun !" Xavier stood up right away "how are you, my boy ?" He laughed "you know this guy ?" Souji asked Kotoya "he's my dad" Kotoya told him "Hayashi-san told me that you two never knew your father" Souji said, Xavier frowned "shush !" Kotoya covered Souji's mouth "I-I need to go ! We got P.E class !" He dragged Souji with him.