Chapter 156

__________________

Chapter 156

__________________

"Kyokai, get off" Kyoya growled as his face was buried on his pillow on the bed "no" Kyokai smiled as she was laying down on top of him only wearing his shirt "I want to sleep" he mattered "I don't" she snuggled against him and kicked her legs back and forth "I want to cuddle with you before I leave after few days" she smiled and kissed his cheek "where are you going again ?" He asked "Italy" she rested her head on his back "then I'll come with you" he said "you can't, it's business" she sighed heavily.

He pulled her under his arm to lay her down next to him, she brought her sleeved fists close to her face as she stared into his eyes "even though I'll be gone for a week, I'll miss you so much" she whispered, he kissed her forehead "the bed will be cold if your gone" he embraced her "you used to sleep without me" she frowned "I've developed a condition that I can't sleep alone" he smirked, she blushed "d-don't say such things" she buried her face in his chest.

He buried his face in her soft hair "are you busy tomorrow ?" He said "no" she shook her head "do you want to go somewhere then ?" He asked and she thought for a while "for a date ? I'm not sure, we went to a lot of places" she held her chin "what do you suggest ?" She pushed him on his back to get on top and kissed his neck "how about the usual late night motorcycle ride around Namimori ?" He tilted his head and wrapped his arms around her hips "you really love Namimori, but okay" she sighed and nibbled his ear.

He rested his head back and lift up the shirt she was wearing up to her waist, his hands squeezed her bum then slipped under her panties, she popped a vein and lift herself up to look at him "where do you think your hands are going ?" She glared "nowhere" he smirked and she smacked him then put his hands on her waist "your phone is annoying" she mattered "just continue" he pulled her head down as he picked up his buzzing phone from the counter, she rolled her eyes and nibbled on his neck.

He opened his phone to see the text message "oh no" he pushed her off him "what ? What's wrong ?" She sat up "change, Kazumi is on her way here" he went to change his clothes "not to be rude, but when is your sister moving to Italy with Pervert Freak ?" She said "Bucking Horse often comes to Japan with his son for Kazumi, they drop him at old herbivore then do what they want to do" he explained "but don't they usually leave their son in Italy to protect him from danger ? That what Kazumi-san told me" she hanged herself upside down on the edge of the bed "sometimes" he finished changing "change your clothes, before Kazumi over react like last time" he left the bed room "hai" she sighed heavily.

Kyoya growled at the continuously ringing of the doorbell, he sighed heavily and opened the door to get a chop on the head by Kazumi "you shouldn't make the lady wait, especially if that lady is your sister" Kazumi crossed her arm and rested her chin on the back of her hand "Kazumi, we didn't come here to fight, remember ?" Dino nervously smiled "oh right" she smiled "what do you want ?" Kyoya said through his gritted teeth.

Kazumi huffed at his attitude and decided to ignore it "I came here because I'm on a holiday and Dino didn't have work by change, Nickolas wanted to go to Kisume so I dropped him there" she said "so I decided to take you and Kai-chan to a hot spring week with us !" She cheered "no thanks" Kyoya refused right away "Oi shotto !" Kazumi yelled.

=Time Skip=

They sighed heavily as they dropped their luggage in the Japanese traditional house the next day "Dino and I will be in that room over there" Kazumi pointed at the room at the end of the hall "you two are free to choose which room you'll sleep in" she said, Kyokai flinched when Kyoya grabbed her arm "we'll be in that one" he dragged her with him to the room at the other end of the hall.