Chapter 127

___________________

Chapter 127

___________________

Kyokai was outside in the school yard studying for a test she got tomorrow. She sat leaning against the tree right after school so she haven't seen Kyoya nor Ryohei. She removed the glasses to rub her eyes and sighed heavily "I need some sleep" she thought and wore her glasses back "18x=72 is.." She mattered as she wrote and paused to yawn "is x=4" she slightly smiled at the voice and the finger that pointed at her notebook that was on her lap.

"What are you doing here ?" She looked upside down at Kyoya "I was looking for you" he pecked her forehead. She yawned as he went to sit down across her "did you sleep last night ?" He asked "I did" she mumbled drowsily, she frowned at his black blazer "what is that ?" She pointed "oh I came to tell you I'm in the Disciplinary committee now" he said "your a part of the Disciplinary committee ?" She said "the Chairman" he smirked "they made you the Chairman ?" She raised a brow and chuckled "you sure are something, Kyoya"

"I just need to do this page and we'll go home" she yawned and continued writing "alright" he pulled out his notebook from his school bag and a pencil. She placed her folded fingers on her lips to think while staring at her notebook, he stared at her focussed half lidded eyes then looked at his notebook that was on his knee.

As she was about to finish the last equation, he placed the notebook on hers. She frowned the drawing of her staring at her notebook "when did you do that ?" She smiled "just now" he pulled the notebook now "your really good" she laughed "do you think I should hanged it up in our house ?" He said "no" she said "why not ?" He said "just let me finish this please" she sighed.

He frowned "no wait, did I make you mad ?" He held her hand "no, it's just.." She said "in the end it will get burned or damaged, then all your work will be wasted" she said "I don't think that's your reason, but fine" he pulled back, she rolled her eyes "but if I kept all those drawings then I'll sound like a stalker" he said "you are a stalker" she glared.

She suddenly yawned again "you sound sleepy, are you sure you don't want to go home yet ?" He asked "Kyoya, I told you I need to do this.." She started writing again "maybe you need something to drink" he said "I have one here.." He searched in his bag to pull out the water bottle. By the time he sat up, he already found her sleep with her head rested on the tree and a pencil in her hand with the arm that loosely fell off her lap "Oi, Kyokai" he pushed her bangs and his eyes slightly widen at her sleeping face.

He shifted closer and tried to wake her up "wake up, don't you need to study ?" He was planning to wake her up because if he didn't, he was afraid that she will be mad at him for not waking her up "aren't you a heavy sleeper ?" He sighed "I should take her home" he held his chin then smirked "right after this" he started drawing on his notebook. As he was about to finish with the face, he stopped when he felt her wince while she was sleeping.

"Kyokai.." He poked her cheek, she only frowned. He only rubbed her cheek with his thumb, then on her lips. Without even thinking, he slowly leaned into her face and gently placed his lips on hers. He quickly pulled back when she shifted away from him "that was close" he thought "she even rejects me when she's asleep" he matters.

"Well.." He put their stuff in their school bags then carried her on his back. He managed to pick up their bags and started walking "Oi Hibari !" He saw Ryohei running toward them "what's wrong with Kai ?" He pointed "she's tired from studying a test you got tomorrow" Kyoya said "a test ? I just asked Kaneko, we don't have a test tomorrow" Ryohei said "hn ?" Kyoya frowned and glanced at Kyokai.

By the time he got back home, he placed Kyokai on the bed and their school bags on the side "hmm~ Kyoya" she frowned, he looked at her "Oi.." He poked her shoulder "what's this about not-" he flinched when she pulled him down next to her, hugging tightly and burying his face in her neck "you and your annoying sleeping habits" he sighed heavily and picked her up bride style.