Chapter 175

This is the longest story I have ever written, and I appreciate all the readers and commenters and voters, it actually encourage me. I apologize for the late update for all the books, as I don't have any sort of inspiration to write the fighting scenes. I've completed like 3 to 4 chapters for this book and I will publish it on later days.

P.s I'm not really sure about Dino's last name. I read somewhere that he prefers to be called by his familia name which is Cavallone. If I am wrong, please do correct me.

Also I was planning to write something about Kyoya's parents one shot, maybe like a side chapter. And I also thought about writing about their past and their relationship with Xavier and Iemitsu, and how they got divorced and gone missing. If that is a great idea, please comment.

____________________

Chapter 175

____________________

Kyokai and Ryohei gaped at what they were seeing, they were having a normal day when their new English teacher arrived. It was none other than Cavallone Dino, girls sighed at the sight of the handsome blonde man as each one started asking him personal questions "what is he doing here ?" Ryohei whispered to Kyokai "I don't know" Kyokai glared "ah ? Are you familiar with Dino-sensei ?" Tsubaki asked them "somewhat" they answered.

Kyokai raised from her seat, which caught students and Dino's attention. She walked until she stood in front of the teachers desk, he looked down at the paper she placed on the desk "come outside with me or else I'll kill you" he read in a low tone then shuddered from fear and nervousness, matters of the students can be heard as the two left the classroom "Etto, I wanted to tell you that I'm visiting" Dino nervously laughed as he walked behind Kyokai while she walked crossed arms "why are we going do far ?" He frowned "perhaps so that students won't eavesdrop" he thought "so no one would hear you scream" she said and he paled.

"OFFU !!!" She suddenly turned to give him a painful punch on the stomach, that made him spit out and fall on his knees "i-i-it's been forever since I felt your strength" he nervously smiled while holding his stomach "did your strength got stronger by 100% ?" He sweat dropped "why are you here ?" She glared "aren't you happy that I'm here ?" He looked up at her and she rubbed her feet on his face "so you came here to harass me, you married perverted bug ?" She growled.

She turned and pinched the bridge of her nose "your giving me a headache, I have Disciplinary work to do" she walked down the hallway "you sound exactly like Kyoya" he stood up and followed her "usei !" He got punched in the face "do you hate him ?" He held his bruised cheek while shuddering in pain "no, I just hate comparison" she stated and turned to continue walking.

After school, They carried Ikuto to the infirmary, because he couldn't move a muscle from today's running the mile in P.E "excuse us" Adelheid opened the door and they paled, Ryohei and Koyo dropped Ikuto from shock. They saw Dino kissing their school nurse passionately, they were so into the mood that they didn't notice who came in. They paled as Kyokai kicked Dino in the face and he landed on the floor "you pervert ! Freak ! Cheating ! Horse ! Cockroach !" She stomped on him at every single word "so energetic I see" she stopped and looked at the nurse "Kazumi-san !?" Her eyes widen "hi hi !" Kazumi waved.

"Can you remove your foot now !?" Dino muffled under Kyokai's foot and Kyokai pulled back so Dino can stand up "Oops sorry, I stained my lipstick on you, my love" Kazumi smiled and rubbed her thumb against the corner of his lips "Kazumi-san, what are you doing here ?" Kyokai asked and Kazumi raised her finger "it's Kazumi-sensei from now on, I'm the school's new nurse" she winked and stuck out her tongue cutely "huh !?" Kyokai and Ryohei gasped "its undercover mission" Kazumi laughed "wait !!" They looked at Julie.