Chapter 166

__________________

Chapter 166

__________________

The murmuring and whispering of the students as the beautiful woman with the long black hair passed them through the halls. Cavallone (Hibari) Kazumi, 23 years old, married woman, Varia's Cloud Guardian, a famous model at the age of 19 until she decided to be a fashion designer, making clothes for all kinds of people, as in summer or winter or fall or spring, and all kinds of occasions, such as parties, Valentines, and so on.

Kazumi walked in the hallway of Namimori High school while humming with her hands behind her back, looking left and right for a certain person. Kyoya was walking with the Disciplinary committee members when he noticed the atmosphere, he stopped walking which made the members flinch and frown in confusion. He turned a corner, tonfa in hands, to see who was disturbing his school.

He stopped on his tracks when he spotted Kazumi asking some students, they were very attracted by her appearance, her knee length skirt, high heels, her tank top and fur vest, the expensive sunglasses, and the way here hair was tied up into beautiful hair style "Itai !" The students paled as a flying tonfa hit her face, the students ran away at the dark presence "what are you doing here !?" Kazumi rubbed her cheek and looked to her left "that really hurt, you know ? I don't feel like getting a bruise" she said "and watch the sunglasses ! It's expensive !" She glared "like I care. Leave" Kyoya glared.

He popped a vein when she pulled his cheeks "I'm not leaving until I get what I came fore" she said "don't do that" he slapped her hands away "give me a break, older siblings loves teasing you" she smiled and shrugged "what do you want ?" He glared "I actually came here to see your cute girlfriend" she winked "you already saw her" he said "no no" she shook her head "I want her to help with something" she clasped her hands "you don't even know her classroom" he said "I do now" she smirked and ran passed him "Kazumi !" He ran after her.

"How did you get this one wrong ? We took this last week" Kyokai pointed on Ryohei's notebook "I don't even remember what we even took yesterday !!" Ryohei collapsed on his desk "brain for nothing" she glared "if you don't know this then you won't make it to the next grade with me" she said and he sat up gasping in horror "I'll study to the Extreme !!!" He raised his pencil and notebook, she reached to fix the upside down notebook he was holding "well thank god everyone went to clubs, this will take a while and we do not need any distractions"

The door suddenly flew open "Kai-chan~ !!" Kazumi threw her arms in the air "I missed you !!" She ran to hug Kyokai, picking her up off the floor and spinning her around "Kazumi-san" Kyokai said and gasped as Kazumi dropped her back on her seat "ne Kai-chan !" Kazumi clasped her hands together "I need your help again" she said "eh ? Do you want me to pretend to be a guy again ?" Kyokai tilted her head "not this time" Kazumi smirked and winked "eh ?" Kyokai blinked.

Dong !

A flying tonfa the back of Kazumi's head "don't come near my Kyokai !" Kyoya glared "you shouldn't him like that ! I'm your sister and a girl !" Kazumi held her head "I don't care, and next time don't show up looking like this" he glared and pointed "what's wrong with how I look ?" She placed her hands on her hips "you are married ! Start looking like your age !" He glared "I am looking like my age ! How old do you think I am !?" She glared down at him "I don't know, 33" he shrugged and she popped a double vein "I am 23, you brat !!" She rubbed her knuckles against his head.

Kyokai and Ryohei nervously sweated "anyway.." Kazumi turned to Kyokai "I have a photoshoot today and my model is horribly sick, so I thought you would replace her" she smiled "me ? As a model ?" Kyokai pointed at herself and her eyes widen "I-I don't know" she said "why not !? It's going to be fun !" Kazumi said "I -I don't think I'll do good in front of cameras, I'm horrible when I receive too much attention" Kyokai played with her bangs.