Kyokai In Wonderland

__________________

Kyokai In Wonderland

__________________

Kyokai yawned as she and Kyoya walked back home after school, today was a long day for Kyokai, with the projects, lessons, studying, and long classes "finally, the day ended" she groaned and stretched her arms above her head "maybe you should take a nap when we get home" Kyoya said "oh I'm not just going to take a short nap" she yawned "watch out !" A baseball suddenly hit her face and she fell back "ah ?" Kyoya blinked.

Everything seemed black after that, everything was so quiet. Kyokai groaned and slowly opened her eyes "Kufufufu~" she sat up, she looked behind her and saw nothing, she looked ahead and saw Mukuro close to her face.

She gasped and backed away from him "w-what are you doing, Mukuro ?" She said "hm ?" Mukuro smirked "I see your finally awake" he chuckled.

She blinked at what he was wearing, a weird looking, red and while tail suit, with glasses, and bunny ears and tail "what the heck are you wearing ?" She raised a brow "where's Kyoya ?" She looked around "Oya Oya..." He glanced at his pocket watch "I need to be somewhere now" he walked away, more like hopped away.

"Wait !" She stood up "answer my question, what's going on ?" She asked as he hopped away "I'll answer once we meet again, I'm busy right now" He smirked "Matte Mukuro !" She ran after him.

Without noticing, she gasped when she fell in a hole that appeared out of nowhere "w-where the hell did this come from !?" She glared while falling. As she was falling, she didn't notice her school uniform was changing. She hit was suppose to be tree branches all the way down then landed on the ground with a thud "Itai~" she sat up and rubbed her head in pain "eh ?" She blinked in confusion.

She was in weird looking place, most likely a forest. Trees and flowers everywhere, many paths to take, and it was dark because of the tall trees blocking the sky, which made her wonder about that since she was underground.

But what made her shocked the most, was the blue short uniform she was wearing "heh !?" She looked at her black shoes and long knee socks then touched the ribbon that was around her head "heh !!?" She touched her long hair "what am I wearing !?" She said "how the heck- !" She span around while staring at the uniform.

"Kufufu~" she looked up to see Mukuro hopping away "Mukuro !" Kyokai ran after him "Mukuro !" She took the path that she thought he hopped to "I don't have time for this, I need to go home" she thought "ah !" She tripped and fell on the ground.

She sat up rubbing her arm "I need to be careful where I run to" she mumbled to herself "now I lost the sight of Mukuro" she sighed "Yare Yare.." She glanced around in surprise "who's there !?" She stood up and quickly searched in her pockets for her guns.

Unfortunately, she didn't find any pockets to begin with "Damn it ! I don't have pockets or my weapons !" She stomped on the ground "my flames doesn't seem to work here either" she stared at her palms "what is this world !? Peace and safety !?" She growled.

"Man, your annoying" Lambo suddenly appeared, laying down on a tree branch, arm and leg carelessly dangling "adult Lambo ?" Kyokai looked at him "Ya" He looked at her and greeted with a smile.

Lambo was wearing striped clothes, purple and black, with cat ears and tail "hey what is this place ?" Kyokai asked "hm ? It's Wonderland" he smiled "Wonder..land ?" She tilted her head "why am I here ?" She said "I cannot answer that" he said "how can I get out ?" She said "I cannot answer that either" he said "are sleeping and being lazy all you do ?" She glared "and eating candy" he smiled.

She noticed her apron got a pocket, she searched in it "lucky !" She pulled out a piece of candy "here" she tossed it and he caught it "ah thanks you" he grinned "now tell me how to get out of here" she crossed her arms.