Chapter 148

___________________

Chapter 148

___________________

It's been days since the first day of school, Kyoya picked up his school bag after he wore his shoes and checked if he got everything and he did "Kyokai, let's leave already" he said "y-you go ahead ! I'll just leave in a bit" he heard her from the bathroom "hn" he opened the door and left.

Kyokai ran her hand through her hair in shock, she noticed her uniform trousers were ripped because she got in a fight with some students who bullied Tsuna, she guessed it got ripped because one of them pulled out a knife when he got scared. Kyokai scratched her head in panicky, she would sew her trousers but it would look disturbing and will take time "what to do ?" She thought.

Kyoya was walking on the road toward school with the school bag over his shoulder, when Ryohei and Kotoya saw him on the way "Ohayo !" Kotoya greeted "Yo Hibari !" Ryohei smiled "hn" Kyoya nodded "where's Kyokai ?" Kotoya asked "she's at home in the bathroom, she'll come later" Kyoya said "what's taking you so long ?" Ryohei said "make-up ?" He raised a brow "I don't think it's a special day" Kyoya held his chin.

"Well Kyokai is a girl" Kotoya pointed out "but this is Kyokai we're talking about" he frowned "hmm" they held their chins while tilting their heads "O-Ohayo" they heard Kyokai behind them "huh ?" They looked at her over their shoulders and their eyes widen, Kyokai was wearing the girls school uniform with long socks that covered her legs "what is this !?" Kotoya said "I can see your knees !" He pointed "but the skirt and socks are long enough to cover it" she mumbled.

"H-How do girls wear this everyday ? It's freezing" Kyokai held the hem of her skirt "but..." Ryohei said "you look like an actual female" Kyoya said "hm hm" they nodded "just because I look like a girl, doesn't mean I hit like one" she popped a vein after bumping their heads "hai" they held their heads in pain.

"I have something to do, I'll see you later" Kotoya said when they reached the school "oh right, you have different classes than mine" Kyokai said "I know your going to miss me, Kai-chan~ !" He rubbed his cheek against hers "no, I won't" she mattered "see you" Kotoya smiled and left.

Kyokai's eyes widen when she noticed a couple of students talking and whispering about her "is that Akumu Devil ? So ugly today" a girl told her friend as they walked passed them, Kyokai clenched on her bag "I-I don't.." Kyoya and Ryohei looked at her "I don't feel well, I'll just go home" she turned to walk away "no" they pulled her back "your going to have a normal day, whether you like it or not" Kyoya said as they dragged her "even though you wearing a skirt in school isn't normal" Ryohei sweat dropped "I hate you both" Kyokai glared.

"People are staring" she thought as they walked throught the hallway. Her fingers shakily reached Kyoya and tugged on the back of his vest, his eyes widen as he stopped walking "Kyokai ?" Ryohei looked at them "you go ahead" Kyoya told him "got it" Ryohei nodded and walked away, Kyokai held Kyoya's best tightly as students whispered when they passed "what is she doing ? If it's a confession, Hibari-san will ignore her for sure" she bit her lip "Kyoya will be avoiding me while I'm wearing this" she thought.

Kyoya suddenly grabbed her arm and dragged her with him, she was surprised at the sudden action but winced at his strong and painful grip on her upper arm. He dragged her until they reached the roof, the students that were there left right away when they saw him.

Kyokai flinched when he roughly pinned her on the wall, she winced and shrunk at his glare "do we have to do this every time they gossip something about you ?" He rested his forearm above her "w-well.." Her eyes looked away "look at me" he ordered and she flinched "aren't you the one who doesn't care about what people say about you ?" He glared.