Chapter 188

__________________

Chapter 188

__________________

All the Guardians stayed at the underground base for days, to ensure everyone's safety and to discuss about their situation. The continuous attacks were becoming strange, they would meet at the meeting room before Tsuna would send the Guardians to missions, or gathering information, or whatever they had in plans.

They are now eating in the dining after a long meeting and training, loud conservation here and there. The girls stared strangely at Kyokai, who was eating abnormally amount of food. Kyokai felt eyes staring at her, she looked up and blinked at the concerned looks "what ?" She asked in confusion "are you alright, Kyokai ?" Kyoya held her hand.

She let out a confused laugh "I'm fine, why do you ask ?" She said "you are eating more than you usually do" Ryohei said "so ?" Kyokai raised a brow "am I not allowed to eat ?" She said "no, you can..." Haru said "but you are eating too much and all at once, then you'll get sick" Yamamoto said and Kyokai dropped her spoon "well sorry, I—" she covered her mouth and gagged.

They blinked in surprise as she gagged again. She got up, knocking off the chair, and rushed toward the nearest restroom. They rushed after her, calling her name "Oi Oi, you don't think.." Dino nervously sweated "no way" Squalo's eyes widen. Ryohei and Kyoya stood outside the restroom worriedly while the girls were with Kyokai inside.

Kyoya tsked and went inside "what are you doing !? That's the ladies room" Ryohei called then face palmed. The girls flinched when Kyoya burst in "get out" he told them, they flinched and left "I think this might help" Bianchi handed him a hair tie before leaving. Kyoya knelt where Kyokai was vomiting in the toilet, he tied her long hair in a messy bun then massaged her shoulders "are you alright ?" He asked gently, she shook her head "I think I ate too much, or something bad" she mumbled and he continued massaging her, thumbs pressed on the nape of her neck "are you okay now ?" He asked as she sat up wiping her mouth "no !" She lowered her head again, he sweat dropped.

She ended up laying on the clinic bed with him beside her on a chair. Apparently, Shamal wasn't present in Japan so Gokudera decided to take over the check-up "so here's the news" he approached them while staring at the clipboard and Kyokai sat up "there is a possibility you were abducted by UFO" he said and they sighed heavily "the vomiting, the sudden mood swings, and strange appetite" he recalled what Kyoya told him "either that you were kidnapped by aliens, or that you are pregnant" their eyes widen "the first statement seems more convincing" Kyoya said and they sweat dropped.

Further side of the base, where Kyoya and Kyokai were staying. Kyokai stared at Kyoya pacing back and forth, she played with her fingers nervously "Kyoya.." Kyokai called "what ?" He stopped walking and looked at her "are you mad that I got pregnant ?" She asked "Hayato sent the analysis to Shamal to make sure, so there is a chance that I'm not pregnant yet" she forced a smile.

He sighed heavily and sat in front of her on their futon bed, reaching to hold both of her hands "I'm not mad because I got you pregnant, I'm thinking about right now" he said "it is sort of a wrong timing, we both are busy with missions and enemies are on the loose" he tried to explain "understand ?" He cupped her cheek and she nodded, holding the hand on her cheek "told you we should've used the condom" she smiled, he chuckled and kissed her forehead before pulling her into an embrace.

The timing was not the only reason, he wasn't ready to be a father yet. His worries made her think he did not want any children, he never thought they would reach this level so fast. He was thinking about how to announce her pregnancy before marriage to his parents. The real problem was announcing it to her father.