Chapter 125

__________________

Chapter 125

___________________

The next day, Kyoya wore his shoes and waited for Kyokai to change so they can go to their dates. He was wearing pair of jeans, black T-shirt, and black jacket over it "Kyokai, let's go" he called "hai" she walked out of the bed room, he raised a brow at her jeans and hoodie "what ?" She said "for once I thought you were a guy" he glared "be quiet" she glared.

"I'm guessing we need to buy you something to wear before we buy the rings" he said as they walked out of the house "oh come on, not you too" she sighed heavily "w-well, if that will make you glad" she mumbled, he slightly smiled and grabbed her hand "which one do you want ?" He glanced at the stores around them "that one" she pointed.

"If you choose any pink clothes, I'm going to murder you" she warned as she searched for something to wear "no, pink doesn't suit you" her eyes slightly widen and shot her head toward him "I'm guessing green, it suits your eyes" he pulled out a green tank top and lift it up to see it on her "no, you don't like it tight" he returned it "what ?" He looked at her "don't act surprise, I know what clothes your comfortable in, and uncomfortable in" he said.

"Ah, here" he gave her a blue sweater and grey skirt "try not to fall" he placed blue heels on top of it "go change" he pushed her into the fitting room. He sat on one of the seats waiting for her to change. She held the sweater shakily "he got my size correct" she thought "my female size" she blushed. Kyokai got two sizes, female sizes and male sizes. Normally, male sizes would be bigger than the female sizes.

"Are you done ?" She flinched when Kyoya slightly opened the curtains "no !" She pushed him out, he was a bit surprised "n-no peeking" she blushed and closed the curtains. He stared at the closed curtains for a while before chuckling "cute" he thought and slightly smiled.

"K-Kyoya.." He heard her "are you sure I can walk around like this ?" She said "we will put your old clothes in a bag and carry it with us" he said "yes, b-but.." She opened the curtains, his eyes widen in shock. He knew the skirt would be short, but not that short. The sweater's collar reached her chest with the tank top beneath it. She blushed and looked away while tugging on her sweater "I-I look weird" she mumbled.

He stared at her from head to toe "W-Wao" he slightly blushed "didn't expect for you to look like that" he scratched his cheek "you saw me wear a dress many times" she glared at him "but, the skirt wasn't that short" he tilted his head "I-I can see your knees" he mumbled "quit staring idiot !" She glared "you look fine, Kyokai" he smiled, her eyes widen as she blushed "here comes the yell" he thought "A-Arigatou" she mumbled "huh ?" He blinked.

"Aren't you going to punch me ?" He raised a brow, she shook her head "if you chose this clothes, then I'll keep wearing it" she smiled "Orokana Sunōfurēku" he sighed "let's go pay" he said "hm" she nodded.

After they paid, they went to buy something to eat. They entered a near diner and went to sit across each other "what are you going to order ?" He asked as he took off his jacket, putting it next to him "I don't know" she held her chin while staring at the menu. He stared at her as she tried to decide what to order, he just likes her focussed face, the way her hair slip from behind her ear.

Unconsciously, he reached to place her hair behind her ear. She looked at him surprised, he realized what he did and pulled back his hand to rub his neck "y-you got something there" he looked away "it's always like this, whenever we have a date, I go all nervous" she thought "I wonder if he feels the same" she looked at him "rubbing his neck with his right hand and looking away" she thought "he's uncomfortable"

"H-Hey.." He looked at her "let's try this new ice cream. We'll order one and share it together" she smiled "hn alright" he said. She thanked the waiter after he placed a small bowl of ice cream between them "here, you try it first" Kyoya lift up the spoon toward her "why me ?" She frowned "because if it taste bad, I don't have to eat it" he smirked "huh !? so I'm just a sacrifice ?" She glared, he chuckled.