Cinderella

___________________

Cinderella

___________________

This is a story about a little girl names Kyokai, she lives with her mother and father in a house in the woods, there was a small farm and a green house. But after a few years when Kyokai turned ten, her mother passed away and her father got in an accident. So she now lives with her uncle, Squalo, and two brothers, Xanxus and Kotoya. They would never leave the house except to buy groceries. She was forced to work as a servant since she was the only female in the house.

And There was a lonely prince, who lives in a huge castle with his older brother. He sat on the edge of the window, staring at the little bird on his finger "Kyoya..." His brother, King Kisume, opened the door of the room "when will you leave this castle and find yourself a lady ?" He crossed his arms "when will you learn to knock the door ?" Prince Kyoya said.

Kisume shook his head at his little brother's behavior "you know that I'm leaving this castle to go to another country with my pregnant wife and my son" he said "and I cannot leave you here alone" he added "so you want me to get married so that my wife would babysit me ?" Kyoya glared at him "no thanks" he looked away.

Kisume sighed then got an idea "hey why don't we have a ball ?" He suggested "excuse me ?" Kyoya raised a brow "yeah, you can meet your lady there" Kisume said "it's decided ! We'll have the ball by tomorrow night !" He laughed and left the room "stupid old herbivore" Kyoya gritted his teeth "I ahte crowd" he mattered.

Kyoya decided to ride on his house around the woods, something he do to clear his mind. He was riding so fast that he didn't know where he was going, passing by the trees. He suddenly passed Kyokai as she was struggling at carrying a bucket full of water, his eyes widen as he looked at her, her beautiful face caught his attention. She looked at him and her eyes widen "Offu !" A tree branch suddenly his face, making him fall off his horse.

She gasped and rushed to him "oh my, are you alright ?" She asked and placed the bucket aside "y-yes !" He tried to stand up, but his horse accidentally pushed him, so he fell on top of her "Itatatata~" she winced, their eyes widen as it met, his heart beat really fast as he stared at her face.

He realized that he was still on top of her and quickly sat back "my apology" he rubbed his neck and slightly blushed "whatever" she sat up and looked away, she slightly blushed and placed her hair behind her ear. They were both wearing regular clothes that they did not know he was a prince and she was a servant "so what brings you here ?" She asked "I was just clearing my mind" he shrugged.

She blinked and looked at him "why ? What's wrong ?" She said "oh sorry, I'm not suppose to ask-" she got cut off "no, it's alright" he said "my brother wants me to find a woman to marry" he sighed "what about you ? I haven't seen you around" he smirked "I don't usually leave the house" she hugged her knees "why ?" He raised a brow "my uncle and brothers are overprotective, saying there might be someone kidnap me and such" she shrugged.

"At least you could have time alone" he sighed "I hate crowds, I prefer to be alone" he said "it's not always nice to be alone" she said "listen.." He said "there is this ball at the King's castle, do you want to come ?" He rubbed his neck "I thought you hated crowds" she said "I would be there if you'll come
he smirked "alright then" she got up and cleaned the dust off her clothes "I-I'll see you there then" she placed her hair behind her ear and walked away, carrying the bucket.

He blushed as he watched her walk away. He didn't know why, but he thinks that his heart might beat out of his chest. He didn't want to tell her he was a prince, sometimes he didn't want to be one once in a while. He just realized that Kyokai liked him for who he is now, didn't even mention about meeting a prince.