Chapter 183

________________

Chapter 183

________________

It's been a week since then, only two days are left before Kyokai returns to Japan. Kyoya didn't want her to leave so soon, but both had not choice since she still has college. He wanted to be with her a little longer, keeping her in his protective and strong arms.

He was now staring at her angelic sleeping face in the morning, his fingers touched every kiss mark he had left last night. He pushed her bangs aside to kiss her forehead, she smiled in her sleep. He got up to wear his pants and went toward the bathroom but paused at the mirror when he saw how he looked. He clicked his tongue and tried to fix his bed hair but then decided to leave it and go to the bathroom.

As he was preparing breakfast, putting the skillet on the stove and turning on the water boiler, he felt Kyokai hug him from behind "good morning, my love" she rested her chin on his shoulder "morning" he replied "I wore the shirt you left for me" she smiled "hn, I know" he said and she went to pour the hot water in the mugs with teabags, he glanced at her behind "stop staring" she said "fine" he returned to cooking "Kyoya !" She blushed and glared at him after he smacked her backside.

She stood between his arms, her back against his chest "it's dangerous if you stand here" he said "please, I stood closer to things that are further dangerous than this" she sipped her tea, he kissed her temple "do what you want" he said, she smiled in victory and sipped her tea.

They sat across each other eating breakfast, he stared at her as she tried to tie her hair, but it was too messy "stop" he stood up and she frowned. He stood behind her and took hair tie and held it between his teeth, brushing her hair with his fingers. She smiled as he tied her hair then went back on his seat "thank you, Kyo" she said, he hummed in reply.

After breakfast, he got ready to leave for work. But she purposely trying to make him stay, by clinging on him and giving him a shower of kisses "Kyokai, stop. I'll be late for work" he sighed and she kissed his cheek "I prepared a bento while you were dressing up" she gave him a wrapped box "take care" she pecked his lips, he sighed and kissed her forehead "don't open the door to anyone, especially dressed like that" he glared and left.

Hours passed and Kyoya never felt so glad leaving his work, wanting to go back to his house and take a nap. He tossed his keys on the table and dropped briefcase aside, he sighed heavily and collapsed on the couch.

Kyokai spotted him and smiled as she approached him, she removed his shoes and placed them aside. She slipped off his tie, which woke him up and made him lift up his arm off his eyes "how was work ?" She whispered and smiled.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her next to him, laying down on his side with her legs dangling over his "Kyo ?" She stroked his hair "want me to make tea ?" She asked "just stay in my arms for a while" he mattered drowsily and she chuckled "was work tiring today ?" She whispered and he nodded.

They stayed in each others arms for a while, she left a couple of kisses near his lips "stop" he glared and she chuckled "your so cute, Kyo" she cupped his cheeks "hm" he embraced her and buried his face in her hair "I love you" she hugged him, not wanting to let him go and not wanting to leave him behind.

Years passed ever since Kyoya went to France for college. Kyokai was on her third year of college with Ryohei. They entered business management of full-time study. She changed over the years, her hair was long again but this time it reached her waist, and her figure became better as she exercises everyday with Ryohei . As for Ryohei, he started studying more with Kyokai, his hair became more spiker, and he was still onto protecting Kyokai as he promised. But because of the overprotecting behavior, some people thought the two were dating, what Kyokai didn't know, that Ryohei still had a crush on her.