Chapter 121

_____________________

Chapter 121

_____________________

"So why did you call me here, Mukuro ?" Kyokai said. She was having a relaxing day when Mukuro called her to meet him at the Kokuyo land "I'm not going to do anything" Mukuro raised his hands in defense, she raised a brow "I promise" he added, she sighed "just tell me what you want from me" she said.

"Kyokai-nee ?" They looked behind her to see Tsuna and his gang "what are you all doing here ?" She glared "we came to check on Chrome" Tsuna said "what about you ?" He asked "Mukuro wanted something from me" Kyokai said "Kufufu~ it's not something I want, someone wants to meet you" Mukuro said, they looked at him confused.

"You know Rikudo Misako, right ?" Mukuro said, Kyokai's eyes widen "no" she glared "Tufufu~ how rude, denying me, Tomboy ?" A girl with long navy blue hair appeared from behind Mukuro, Kyokai raised a brow "she looks familiar" she thought "what do you want ?" She said "wanted to say hello, I just came back from America, you know" the girl, Misako flipped her hair "I don't care" Kyokai pulled out her tonfa and hit her, but Misako dodged it with a trident "now why are we fighting if you don't remember me ?" Misako said "don't know, just felt like it" Kyokai glared.

Their eyes widen as the two girls glared "w-what Kyokai-nee doing !?" Tsuna said as Kyokai started to fight with Misako "I would tell if I knew the answer myself" Mukuro said "Misako is only a relative of mine who wants to meet Kyokai" he explained "hmm" Ryohei scratched his head "what's wrong, Onii-san ?" Tsuna asked "I Extremely don't know ! That girl looks really familiar" Ryohei said.

"Wait a minute" Kyokai frowned and jumped back to looked at Misako "ah ! I remember now !" Kyokai said "it's Ponytail" Misako popped a vein "I told you not to call me that, tomboy !" She pointed at her "so who's that girl ?" Yamamoto said "Tufufu~ I'm Rikudo Misako, I defeated this so called female once in the past" Misako smirked, their eyes widen "once !" Kyokai reminded her "then after I returned my victory, the pony ran away to America" she crossed her arms and looked away "I didn't run away !" Misako glared.

Misako was really attractive, almost as attractive as Kyokai. They faced each other in the past. Surprisingly, Misako won. By the time Kyokai won in another fight, Misako traveled to America "enough talk, let's fight" Kyokai glared and raised her fists "oh I can't, I'm wearing a skirt you know" Misako winked "I don't care" Kyokai kicked her, Misako dodged her ankle with her wrist "you've gotten stronger" Misako smirked and flipped backwards.

Misako flinched when he back bumped into something "I figured you'd be here" Kyoya tapped her shoulder, Misako's eyes widen. Kyoya raised a brow "hn ? Wrong person" he pulled back "ooh~ who's this attractive man ?" Misako winked "oh now I remember, it's Hibari Kyoya, the Chairman of the Disciplinary committee in Nami Chu" she said "so ?" He said "say, do you have a girlfriend ?" She asked "yes !" Their eyes widen when Kyokai kicked Misako's face, which made her flung aside "he does ! Stay away from My Kyoya, My Cloud !" Kyokai yelled and ran after her.

"Hold it" Kyoya pulled back her arm "what are you doing here, Kyo !?" She glared at him "I would ask the same" he glared back, Kyokai noticed that Misako stood up "I'll talk later, alright ?" She pulled him down and kissed his lips, he blinked in confusion "Hya !" Misako suddenly tackled Kyokai to the ground "get off me ! I didn't call you a pony for nothing !" Kyokai struggled "no !" Misako tried to pin her arms down.

"What's going on !?" Ken suddenly came with Chiksua "it's Kyokai-sama" Chiksua said "why is Misako-san fighting her pyon !?" Ken said "you stole my boyfriend at middle school and you found another one !?" Misako yelled "I stole nothing from you ! Instead, you made me lose my dignity in front of the whole team !" Kyokai yelled back "deny all you want ! I'll steal something from you as well !" Misako said "your boyfriend's kiss !"