Chapter 122

____________________

Chapter 122

____________________

Today was a really special day, December 1st. Ryohei knocked on the door of Kyokai and Kyoya's house at the very morning "OOI !! Hibari ! Kai ! Are you awake to the Extreme !?" He yelled and got no answer "I thought you told me they're awake" Kyoko said "they're suppose to ! Especially today !" Ryohei said and knocked on the door again.

"Extreme !!" He kicked the door open "Oi !" He took off his shoes and ran to the bedroom "are you sure it's fine to brag in like this ?" Tsuna said "I think it's okay if it's Onii-chan" Kyoko shrugged "seriously, what's up with Turf Top today ?" Gokudera clicked his tongue "he looks really excited !" Yamamoto said "Haru wonder what's he's excited about" Haru wondered.

"They're not here !" Ryohei said and looked in the kitchen "u-um Onii-san, what's today ?" Tsuna said "it's December 1st !!" Ryohei said "we know ! He meant what so special about it !?" Gokudera said "Oi !" Ryohei opened the door "Arreh ?" He blinked "what's wrong ?" Tsuna said as they peeked inside "awww~" Kyoko and Haru blushed when they saw Kyoya and Kyokai sleeping under the Kotatsu.

"Wake up !!" They paled as Ryohei yelled. Kyokai frowned and faced Kyoya, still asleep "I said wake up to the Extreme !!" Ryohei yelled again "O-Onii-san !" Tsuna whispered "oh man they must have been studying last night" Ryohei glanced at the books and notebooks on the table "without me, you traitors !!?" They nervously sweated.

"You leave me no choice" his face darken "Onii-san is so scary !" Tsuna thought. Ryohei knelt near them and pulled Kyoya's wrist to grab Kyokai's breast "eh ?" Kyokai snapped her eyes open "Hibaka Kyoyaho !!" She bumped her forehead into Kyoya's really hard, Kyoya woke up holding his forehead in pain "why are you yelling in the morning ?" He growled as he sat up "how many times do I have to tell you, not to touch my breast while I'm sleeping !?" She glared as she sat up "I didn't" he rubbed his head.

"How come you two didn't wake up early !?" Ryohei yelled "over worked" Kyokai yawned "do you know what today is it ?" Ryohei's eyes sadden "of course, idiot. We just over slept" Kyoya glared "huh ? You remember ?" Ryohei blinked "of course !" Kyokai smiled "today's our friendship anniversary, right ?" She said, their eyes widen "come to think of it, this is the same day as Onii-chan and Onee-san met" Kyoko said, Kyokai nodded.

"That's right, those three had been friends for a long time" Tsuna said "we'll just change and we'll go out, how about that ?" Kyokai told Ryohei "alright" Kyoya sighed heavily and stood up "Kyo, your coming too ?" Kyokai stood up "I wasn't going too, but I knew your going to force me and that Loud Animal won't leave me alone" Kyoya rubbed his neck. They stared shocked when Ryohei sniffed "Oi, are you crying ?" Kyoya glared at him.

"I-I..." Ryohei rubbed his arm over his eyes "thank you !!" He hugged Kyokai, which made her bump into Kyoya, which made them all fall on top of him "R-Ryohei !" Kyokai said "I love you two so much !" Ryohei rubbed his face on her back "get off" Kyoya growled, they sweat dropped.

After changing, they went outside at the shopping street. They laughed, argued, and talking about they're past "Oi leave him, people might think you have two boyfriends" Kyoya glared. Kyokai was walking between him and Ryohei, holding both hands "why ? It's fine. Right, Ryohei ?" Kyokai glanced at Ryohei "it's alright to the Extreme !!!" Ryohei yelled while madly blushing.

"So how long have you been friends !?" Haru asked "well Kyokai and I were friends for 9 years now, and with Hibari 5 years" Ryohei laughed "some things didn't even change" he laughed "but some did" Kyoya said, they glanced at Kyokai "short hair and smiley" they mattered "what was that !?" Kyokai glared "I'm going to get something really quick alright ?" She said and ran off, but they pulled her hands back "where are you going ?" Kyoya said "you have to tell us" Ryohei said.