Chapter 119

__________________

Chapter 119

__________________

A week had passed, Kyokai haven't been bothered by Akiko, which pleased her very much. But, today was the worst day ever "what are you doing here ?" Kyokai sighed "what ? Can't I transfer to any school normally ?" Aimi said innocently "no" Kyokai raised a brow, Aimi huffed "I just want to see Onii-chan, I don't want to be bothered by you" Aimi flipped her hair and walked passed Kyokai "I would say the same" Kyokai mattered.

In gym class, the girls squealed as Kyokai and Ryohei stretched "why are they staring at us ?" Kyokai mattered "the same reason when you stare at Hibari" Ryohei said "I don't stare" Kyokai said and noticed the second years were coming. She watched Kyoya stretch his arms, ignoring the girls screams. When he looked at her, she slightly blushed and looked away "your staring" Ryohei said "I'm not !" Kyokai glared.

"Yes you were, just like Kaneko" he pointed at Tsubaki, who was staring at Kyokai with sparkling eyes. Kyokai noticed a figure behind the building, but it quickly disappeared so she thought she was imagining "Yo !" Ikuto waved to them "this is the first time we'll be playing with the second years" Adelheid said, Kaoru nodded "let's play a good game" Koyo said "I agree to the Extreme !" Ryohei said.

"I don't think Kai will play this time" Ryohei pointed at Kyokai over his shoulder "ehhhh ? Why not ?" Ikuto said. Ryohei glanced at Kyokai and noticed her glaring at Akiko "she's afraid that she might face Hibari" Ryohei said "why do I think that's wrong ?" Adelheid face palmed, Kyokai popped a vein "who's being afraid, Aho ?" Kyokai wrapped her arms around Ryohei's waist and bent backwards, his head hit the ground.

Ryohei winced while rubbing his head "what was that for !?" He stood up "for being an idiot" Kyokai said "you wanna fight to the Extreme !!?" Ryohei held his fist "bring it" Kyokai glared while pushed his forehead with hers "Grrrrr !!!!" They formed an electrical line "Hayashi-san and Sasagawa-san are fighting again !" Souji sighed heavily "Itai !" Kyokai and Ryohei fell on their faces when Kyoya bumped their heads.

Today they were playing soccer, first vs second year. Kyoya narrowed his eyes as Akiko blocked Kyokai, who had the ball. She passed the ball from between his legs then ran passed him, not noticing the smirk on his lips. Kyokai suddenly tripped, he lift up her ankle from behind. She landed multiple times until she stopped at the goal, in a painful position.

Kyokai winced as she landed on her arm that was behind her back, she gritted her teeth and grabbed her arm "aaaaagggghhh !!!!!" She screamed in pain, everyone gasped and rushed to her "Kyokai !!" Kyoya and Ryohei yelled and knelt to check on Kyokai "ahh !!" Kyokai winced when Kyoya touched her shoulder "that was an Extremely terrible land" Ryohei said shocked "you should watch where you run, Hayashi" Akiko said concerned, but Kyoya noticed the little curve on the corner of his lip.

"Move it, move it" the teacher walked passed the students "Tsk, someone should carry him to the clinic !" He said "I will" Kyoya said "I'll help" Ryohei said "you guys.." Souji watched in awe as Kyoya carried Kyokai on his back, they watched them walk to the building "that was so cute of them, ne !?" One girl said "that's Akumu for you, they never leave the other" a guy said "hm ?" Adelheid glanced at Akiko, then where Kyokai suddenly tripped.

"My my, you should be careful next time. Your lucky that your arm is injured not your shoulder" the nurse said after treating Kyokai "hai" Kyokai nodded "now go on, young lady" the nurse waved "Arigatou Gozaimasu, Sensei" Kyokai bowed her head and got off the bed, leaving the room.

Kyoya and Ryohei shot their heads up at the sound of the door "Kyokai !" Ryohei said "are you alright ?" Kyoya placed Kyokai's hair behind her ear "I'm fine" she looked away "how did you trip anyway ?" Ryohei said "Shiranai" Kyokai mumbled "whatever, what happens happen" she shrugged and walked away "you can't just forget about what happened" Kyoya glared "that's right ! We must find the culprit to the Extreme !" Ryohei said, she stared at them then walked away "I just tripped, it doesn't matter, I can still move my arm"