Chapter 130

_________________

Chapter 130

__________________

Kyokai yawned as she walked home after school, Kyoya had to patrol the school and Ryohei was busy with clubs. She paused when she noticed the kids playground, she have never played in it before she thought. She would always play in the backyard with Kotoya or Ryohei so that the other kids won't bother her.

Once the kids were all gone, she went to stand in front of the swings. She placed her school bag aside and sat on the swing "doesn't seem to be fun" she mumbled as she slight swung back and forth using her legs.

She flinched when someone stopped the swing from behind, she looked up "Yo !" Furutani smiled "S-Senpai !" Kyokai's eyes widen and almost fell back "wow !" He caught her "are you alright ?" He made her sit on the swing again "you startled me" she glared "sorry" he smiled "what are you doing ?" He asked, she looked down "just thinking" she shrugged.

"On the swing ? Can't you just sit on the bench or something ?" He stood next to her "no, I want to feel what's it like to play in those things" she swung with her legs back and forth "you've never sat on a swing before !?" He said shocked "it's like the best part of the whole playground of childhood !" He laughed as he stood on the other swing and swung back and forth, she stared at him.

He sat down and glanced at her, he flinched and looked away "so did you think about it ?" He asked "about what ?" She looked ahead "the thing I told you few days before" he said "umm sorry, I don't quite remember" she scratched her cheek "I asked you if you would pretend to be my girlfriend" he said, she paused "excuse me ?" She glared at him.

He sighed heavily and stood up "okay fine, I just wanted you to go out with me" he stood in front of her "I already told you, I'm dating someone" she said "I know, I know" he sighed "but.." He held onto the chains, she stared up at him with wide eyes "you know what, forget it" he pulled back "sorry" he rubbed his neck "I need to go now, it's getting dark and Kyoya must be waiting at home" she got up and picked up her school bag.

He blinked "he lives with you in the same house !?" His eyes widen "don't look at me like that, that decision was made by Kyoya and I since middle school" she glared "I must go, see you tomorrow, Furutani" she said and walked away "Furutani ?" He frowned.

Kyokai sighed heavily as she opened the door of her house "I'm home" she mattered, Kyoya came out of the kitchen "where were you ?" He glared "out" she took off her shoes and placed her school bag aside "this late ?" He raised a brow "I spaced out" she said "didn't call you an idiot for nothing" he said "shut up" she glared.

He sighed "anyway, don't be late again" he said "dinner is ready" he entered the kitchen, she frowned and followed him "oh" she saw the food ready on the table "you cooked this ?" She said "yes, I did. I'm not useless in this house you know" he said and placed a pot of rice on the table "sit down, we're having curry" he took off the cooking gloves and placed it aside.

She only stared at him, he looked at her and frowned "what ?" He said. She walked, wrapped her arms around his waist, and pecked his lips "Arigatou, it's really sweet of you to cook dinner" she smiled, he blushed and looked away "w-who's being sweet, idiot ?" He glared, she chuckled and kissed his cheek "let's eat, I'm hungry" she stretched her arms.

She picked up the plates after they were done and placed it in the sink "you done the cooking, I'll do the dishes" she smiled at him "it's not fair for you to do that chores the whole day along taking care of the school" she said. He got up and hugged her from behind, his arm around her shoulders and the other was carelessly dangling on one "but you do the chores everyday, let me do it" he rested his chin on her shoulder.