Chapter 158

________________

Chapter 158

________________

Days passed and Kyokai's vision started to get worse and worse, so they decided to take her to the hospital to do the surgery. It was a success, but she needs to be blindfolded for at least 24 hours.

As she woke up, her eyes widen when she saw the sunlight coming from the window. She turned the other side to see Kyoya, back as he was sleeping peacefully, which made her smile brightly. She carefully laid down on top of him, kissed his cheek softly "Kyo.." She shook him "Kyoya, wake up" she whispered "hn what ?" He frowned and laid down on his back "wake up" she patted his cheek and he opened his eyes annoyed "good morning" she smiled "morning" he smiled back which made her blush.

He tilted his head "why are you blushing ?" He asked "b-because you look cute when you smile" she mumbled "how would you know that ? You can't even see" he frowned "funny thing, I can see now" she poked his nose "hn" he rested his head back and she laughed "there goes my fun" he mattered drowsily "what does that suppose to mean !?" She said.

He sighed heavily and pulled her down for their lips to meet, they slightly pulled back and smiled "seeing your face in the morning is the best thing of the day" she whispered "well since you can see, how about we celebrate it on a date ?" He ran his fingers through her hair down her neck "hm ! I want that" she nodded "but first.." He smirked and she raised a brow as he massaged her bum "were you waiting all these days ?" She stroked his hair "yes" he said "then I'm all yours" she rubbed her nose against his.

He captured her lips and pulled her closer, she hummed and started to grind against him. He nibbled on her lower lip and she tugged on his hair "Kyoya, your hands !" She chuckled and he smirked "take off your clothes" he whispered against her lips "will you help me ?" She smirked, they sat up and she raised her arms above her head for him to remove her top. She bit her lip as he kissed her neck and unclipped her bra, dropping it off the bed. She quickly removed his top while her lips never lift his, she gasped when he pulled her roughly to pin her on the bed.

He kissed her closed eye and she smiled "what day is it ?" She asked "Sunday" he kissed under her ear "then how about we eat breakfast right now, so we can go to our date ?" She pushed him off her and wore his shirt, buttoning it up "hn alright" he got up "I'm going to take a shower" he said as she got up "I want to join" she smiled and he stared at her "Ah !" She gasped when he tackled her on the bed "I was joking !" She struggled as he started to remove her clothes "I'm not, your coming with me" he dragged her by her legs "dummy ! Let go !" She blushed.

She managed to get away with a few bites on her neck, she grumbled as she finished doing breakfast. He dried his hair with the towel as he walked in and paused when he saw her wearing shorts and his wolf hoodie, she looked at him and blushed red "s-sorry, I borrowed your hoodie. Mine is still getting washed, so.." She tugged on the hem of the hoodie, he held the hoodie that was on her head and pulled her to kiss her lips "hmm !" Her eyes widen as her cheeks turned red "you look cute" he whispered and kissed her cheek.

He blinked when she pulled the hoodie down to cover her face, he peeked under the hoodie but she wouldn't let him "can I see your face ?" He asked "you won't kiss me !?" She whispered "I won't" He pulled her toward him by her waist, she winced then nodded. He held the the hem of the hoodie and slowly peeked under it at her red embarrassed face "your so cute" her eyes widen as he kissed her.

=Time Skip=

After a few hours, Kyoya's parents called him to discus about something, so he and Kyokai agreed on the timing of their date and the meeting spot. After talking to his parents, he got ready and went to the meeting spot. As he reached his destination, he saw a group of guys circling his future wife "why are you herbivores crowding here ?" He had a vein and a dark area "huh !?" They glared at him then paled "w-we're going !" They ran away "your late" he heard Kyokai and looked at her, his eyes widen.